• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2019
yeah need walkthrough ...
Why ??? It's not difficult at all, just sometimes can be confusing. 1st time I played it was little different so I couldn't fig-out. But it reminds me on hide and seek games. To me it's better w/o Walkthrough. I love to do hard work and get rewards after. No better feeling than that.

Reactions: fortuna95

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Ok either there is an issue with the game , or the update has no content

Did everything right , helped the plumber he turned the water on , got the scene with mother thinking in shower , then aunt knock go to breakfast and game stop

There is no way this is the update right ? took 2min to finish and there is no scene , if someone managed to go further would be nice to have some tips

shran

Dec 26, 2016
how to help the plumbing????
take the wire from the cofee maker and a thing from a drawer , connect them use it on him , he will wake up take the pill from his pants and its done , after that he will put the water

you have mom in the shower aunt knock for breakfast and its over , im scared that this is really everything we have in the update because he said in patreon he has lot of pictures but no time to work on unity , so the update that took 4 month has 0 scene and is 2min long , hope im wrong but its look like it

Reactions: lexx228

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Ok either there is an issue with the game , or the update has no content

Did everything right , helped the plumber he turned the water on , got the scene with mother thinking in shower , then aunt knock go to breakfast and game stop

There is no way this is the update right ? took 2min to finish and there is no scene , if someone managed to go further would be nice to have some tips
the dev said the progress on Jun 8 , maybe this build is the 1st part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sanmal

shran

Dec 26, 2016
So i just checked every sprite in the game , and there is nothing new beside the pictures we had before breakfast , so yea its not even an update you have no scene , no content , if you know what to do the update can be done in 50 sec not even joking

Again i was expecting something from this dev , but 4 month of wait for no scene , no content , 10 dialogue that mean nothing and absolutely nothing in the story

And since he said on patreon because of his work he has less time than before , i dont see this game having a future sadly

Calling this an update is a slap to the face of his patreon , you shouldn't even update the post and putting the game in latest update because there is nothing new beside a shower scene from mom alone , and 3 pic teasing whats next

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
can anyone post a walkthrough of this latest update? English is not my language so I may find it difficult :giggle:

shran

Dec 26, 2016
can anyone post a walkthrough of this latest update? English is not my language so I may find it difficult :giggle:
There is no content in the update , no need for a walktrough if anyone ask for something , dont bother because there is one puzzle and after that the game back to menu , you better wait and hope in 6 month something release with actual scenes

Reactions: cooldude33

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Man, I really hate Mega, every time I dl something bigger than 200 or 300 mb it freezes everything 20 or 30 minutes. Anybody have the same problem?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes