• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Really disappointed. Nearly end of july and still no news. Dude said he will be on holiday until august. What now ? Delayed until december?! Such a shame, bad communication, no excuses and no explanations. If he couldn't keep his word while he had free time, don't expect things to get better with him back at work in a week or so.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Really disappointed. Nearly end of july and still no news. Dude said he will be on holiday until august. What now ? Delayed until december?! Such a shame, bad communication, no excuses and no explanations. If he couldn't keep his word while he had free time, don't expect things to get better with him back at work in a week or so.
It's a shame because I really like the main milf character and the game story is nice, but so little content in so much time isn't good for this kind of games.

Reactions: phreadom

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
The game is fun but I hope that the ass gang gets no action with the girls (even Bella) that will destroy the game I think and I like lesbian stuff but to much is kind of the same boat the MC should get all action with the girls.

One thing I have to ask the walkthrough says it is for version 4.1 but the game is 4.2 is there anything more after the walkthrough I was going trough all places but it seems not.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
He said he will release early july because he's busy in august , as planned game is not released early july , now early august he's busy with work so pretty much no real date of release , and he's playing dead on patreon again

Sad this dev is scummy because this game has amazing models

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Download links for version 5.1:

Win 32x:

Win 64x:

MAC OS X:

Linux:

Message from Dev (Milfarion):

Hey guys!

Sorry for delay. At my job in July, we got a nice contract, and as a result there was no time left for the game. That was the last time I announced the release date. Please do not ask about dates anymore because my schedule is not predictable. For obvious reasons, my main job is in the first place for me.

Thank you for understanding.

I'll try to change my workflow and release the game in the format: 1 quest - 1 mini build. Let's see what happens. Because now I have a lot of pictures, and not enough time on work with Unity.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes