Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So no one read the post from the dev? He basically said "real" work is now his priority and he'll fart out little updates once in a while, "when he finds time". May as well mark this abandoned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-resort-build-5-1-milfarion.2607/post-2243408
Yeah god forbid he got a real job right? I'm sure he would throw it all away for his 46 patreon's and 129 bucks a month. So he could pamper you with regular updates.....

When he says he will work on it in between when he got time, it's not abandoned. Don't come across as a entitled prick....

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah god forbid he got a real job right? I'm sure he would throw it all away for his 46 patreon's and 129 bucks a month. So he could pamper you with regular updates.....

When he says he will work on it in between when he got time, it's not abandoned. Don't come across as a entitled prick....
i think some people are just disappointed by extreme small updates and rather would wait 3 month for a normal update because they expect a "good time" for every installation. ;)

May 6, 2017
this dev's got good art and gameplay i love finding things and putting it together to finish quests. in general its true his patreons and patreon income isnt high enough for him to solely rely on this as an income. i remember starting his first release and was pretty well amazed at the quality of the art and gameplay. Life comes first as all of ya know he cant make a living off this game. glad the dev didnt abandon it altho yes the updates will be small so just wait and not nag the dev to quit the game from the annoying complaints. anyways from reading his post it'll be 1 quest 1 something per small update. he did say he has the art piled up but didnt have the time to put it in so not like he slacked. i recommend coming back next year.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sure glad I read some of the feedback about the new update before I downloaded it

This was a good game........someone needs to slap the dev. of this game up side the head

And say WTF is up with You stop F**king around and work on Your game

D

Deleted member 541194

Ok, I can understand that the dev doesn't have much time but PLEASE don't waste your time on other characters, no one cares, if you don't have time just focus on the mother... it would be ridiculous waiting other 5 months for an update with secondary characters.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
There are a lot of good games on this site, stop complaining that you cant beat ur meat because the dev is too busy trying to actually feed himself and not go broke.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes