Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
This game is good but I'm done with it until its complete. You wait months for updates and all you get is less than 5 minutes of gameplay. Totally let down.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Day 03

[Hotel]
- Talk with Tina
 Partner for Yoga> She is too busy with Work.
Where is Emma? > In her own villa.
[Exit Lobby> Street> Bella’s Villa]
- Click Emma

I can't find Emma at the Villa, where I click says she's closed or MC says nahh ...

191a

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have the save after the son went to the beach and clean up all the rubbish, i cant find my saves

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm sure glad I read some of the feedback about the new update before I downloaded it

This was a good game........someone needs to slap the dev. of this game up side the head

And say WTF is up with You stop F**king around and work on Your game
Nah, I think I'll rather slap you with a reality check. You don't work to pay bills, or have any responsibilities at all do you? As you come across so de-attached from how the real world work. How about make your own game if this so terrible bad? I'm sure you can do so much better right?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Nah, I think I'll rather slap you with a reality check. You don't work to pay bills, or have any responsibilities at all do you? As you come across so de-attached from how the real world work. How about make your own game if this so terrible bad? I'm sure you can do so much better right?
Well I'll be brutally honest. If you only have time in a time span of over half a year to achieve an update of this size maybe you should just abandon this all together. That may sound harsh but this is just not worth your time nor our time. (Don't forget he gets money from his patrons not on an per update basis ut per month!) The patrons might be lucky though and from now on he throws out on a regular basis of slightly less then a month these minibuilds but I'm going to hold my breath on that.

Reactions: ybdevres

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well I'll be brutally honest. If you only have time in a time span of over half a year to achieve an update of this size maybe you should just abandon this all together. That may sound harsh but this is just not worth your time nor our time. (Don't forget he gets money from his patrons not on an per update basis ut per month!) The patrons might be lucky though and from now on he throws out on a regular basis of slightly less then a month these minibuilds but I'm going to hold my breath on that.
Patreon is about support creators, it's not about buy a product or service. Just because you support a creator doesn't make you entitled. And yeah, let's not forget the huge income of 129 bucks a month. I'm sure YOU would want him to quit his job and work full time on the game, because, money right? How much are you in for? How much have you tipped his jar?

If a creator spend the time he/she got available to work on their game, project, whatever. Beside whatever rl job, responsibilities etc, then you can't really fault them. Most creators of these games got it as a hobby, they are not full time devs who got it as primary income source.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Patreon is about support creators, it's not about buy a product or service. Just because you support a creator doesn't make you entitled. And yeah, let's not forget the huge income of 129 bucks a month. I'm sure YOU would want him to quit his job and work full time on the game, because, money right? How much are you in for? How much have you tipped his jar?

If a creator spend the time he/she got available to work on their game, project, whatever. Beside whatever rl job, responsibilities etc, then you can't really fault them. Most creators of these games got it as a hobby, they are not full time devs who got it as primary income source.
Wow talking about strawmanning dude. You're being totally unreasonable but still I'll give you this one time the chance for a good faith discussion. So I'd suggest you to be cognizant of this, if you think about responding:

I'm going to simply ignore your first paragraph because it's just a strawman for which you should apologize. This is not, what I have been saying and if you actually read my comment, you should know that.

As soon as money is in play it becomes less a hobby and more a sidejob. Don't forget that Patreon money is taxable income so just calling it a hobby is dishonest. Legal code is clear... I understand that people do this on the side given that for many it is not really viable, yet as soon as money comes in play a certain sense of responsibility should come into play regardless. If you are obviously not able to hold those responsibilities then I think the most honest thing would be to discontinue the project or go fully back to it as a hobby without money in play. There are tons of creators of games who don't use Patreon and still develop games on the side on their own dime. That is also okay. But to constantly back out of promises of update schedules (you advertise those on your Patreon to entice more patrons after all), isn't really fair at all. That it is also bad business practice shows that even developers with lower quality games have much higher income just because they are able to keep schedule.

So hopefully you really just did misunderstand my argument and just went for the typical standard talking point of "defending muh dev" and are not dishonest... But here as well, I'll hold my breath...

Reactions: MrJ and joe134
Aug 7, 2019
Mom is most beautiful, I love model. Best ever. I like seek and hide gameplay. But 1 update per 5 months in last year and the half ?????
Last update was 5 months ago, the update before that was 6 months ago. It took 11 months for 2 updates for 2, 3 minutes of gameplay ??? Can some1 xplain to me should I follow this guy still on Patreon who lie to us last year ???

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, not even a changelog for us to have an inkling of what to look forward to?

I dunno man, I wrote that and admin gets mad. Guy Lie to us on Patreon he released only 2 updates in last 11 months and some of us pay to him literally 5 months of nothing wasted.
Sometimes i feel like cracking this thing's assets and making a Ren'py or even RPG Maker port would make lots of people much happier.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes