DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Hi guys. I have a problem with the morning scene. It loops infinitely and I can't get past this scene. Can someone help me?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I started playing this game, from the beginning. But there's already nothing to do on day 1. I'm supposed to "talk to Mom about the vacations and Aunt room". However, once I'm in room 23, no one's there and the bathroom is closed... :(

edit: I found the problem. The game continued after 4.2, even though I selected "New Game". Clearly a bug. After I removed the Milf Resort folders in C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow, the game did start from the beginning.

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
[RANT ON]
Alternate Title: How to Waste Time: The Game.
Like, seriously, every time you take one step forward you are forced to take two steps backwards.
- Hey, fetch me this thing.
+ Okay, any idea who might have that item?
- IDK
+ Fine, I'll search blindly the whole map.
Five minutes later
- That thing? Yeah, I have that. But I'll only give it to you if you do me a favor. Repair this item.
+ Okay, any idea how might I do that?
- IDK
+ Fine, let's give it a try.
Five minutes later
+ Okay, I need this item that I can find in that location to fix the item. Easy enough.
More minutes later
+ Oh, crap. It seems I need two more items to fix that other item. But I have no idea how to get those. Fuck it, I'm searching on the internet...
One search later
+ I NEED TO WHAT?! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS LOCATION?! (reads more) YOU CAN GO THERE?! WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A FRIGGIN' ARROW TO POINT THIS FUCKIN' LOCATION?! Okay, okay, calm down. Just enter there and get the items you need.
Time goes on
+ AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ITEMS?! THE GUIDE POINTS ME IN THIS DIRECTION BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING!
[RANT OFF]

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
[RANT ON]
Alternate Title: How to Waste Time: The Game.
Like, seriously, every time you take one step forward you are forced to take two steps backwards.
- Hey, fetch me this thing.
+ Okay, any idea who might have that item?
- IDK
+ Fine, I'll search blindly the whole map.
Five minutes later
- That thing? Yeah, I have that. But I'll only give it to you if you do me a favor. Repair this item.
+ Okay, any idea how might I do that?
- IDK
+ Fine, let's give it a try.
Five minutes later
+ Okay, I need this item that I can find in that location to fix the item. Easy enough.
More minutes later
+ Oh, crap. It seems I need two more items to fix that other item. But I have no idea how to get those. Fuck it, I'm searching on the internet...
One search later
+ I NEED TO WHAT?! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS LOCATION?! (reads more) YOU CAN GO THERE?! WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A FRIGGIN' ARROW TO POINT THIS FUCKIN' LOCATION?! Okay, okay, calm down. Just enter there and get the items you need.
Time goes on
+ AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ITEMS?! THE GUIDE POINTS ME IN THIS DIRECTION BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING!
[RANT OFF]
Example? I needed less than 10 Minutes for this update, and I am not a fast player. Wasn't that difficult. It just did not do anything for the story itself and was much too short.

Reactions: metelasix

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Example? I needed less than 10 Minutes for this update, and I am not a fast player. Wasn't that difficult. It just did not do anything for the story itself and was much too short.
Times I felt I was wasting my time:
1. Getting the keys from the basement. There was no hint about using the gum with the broom (also I don't belive that's a logical outcome). NONE. I was lucky that I clicked on the suitcase and got the gum beforehand, otherwise I would have wasted time. And I was even more lucky when I tried combining every item in my inventory, wasting time. And more important: there is NO INDICATION that combining the gum and the broom does NOTHING. I didn't know I had a "new item" until I left the cursor on the broom and a tooltip reading "broom with gum" appeared. It's the first quest, I did it purely by luck.

2. Mother: I need my sunglasses, some towels and sunscreen. I don't know where they are, go fetch 'em.
Me: Bitch, the towels were in the bathroom. You only had to walk a few feets to find them. And your sunglasses were in the balcony. The balcony that's literally behind you! YOU JUST HAD TO TURN 180º TO SEE THEM! Stop wasting my time!

3. Rescuing that lady in the lighthouse. I found the girl. Good. The door is closed. Okay, typical complication. Just gonna find a crowbar... the crowbar than only appeared in like 2 or 3 frames when knocking down a thug. Yeah, I hope you have eidetic memory to remember that little detail and spare you some time. Spoiler alert: I have bad memory and I wasted time trying to remember it. And another thing: the location of the crowbar is literally on the other side of the map. And that's not all. When you finally enter the lighthouse the girl is restrained. So you gotta go find something to cut her free. And where's that item? In a storeroom on the other side of the map. Why do you make me go there two times in a row? And then the icing on the cake: you can't use those scissors right away. You have to grab a pitchfork, grab an axe, use the axe on the pitchfork, use the axe on the pitchfork A SECOND TIME, and then use the scissors with the TWICE broken pitchfork. Why. The. Fuck?! I believe the handle of those scissors were long enough to cut the ropes, I didn't need to be like 5 feet away from them to cut them. Why so many unnecessary steps? To pad the time and make the game feel longer? F**K YOU.

There are more instances, but suddenly I feel like I'm wasting way too much time. I'll just skimp over them: finding Bella's Villa when there's already a location called VILLA, saving that MILF from drowning (why the hell weren't the oars near the boat?), fixing the necklace, the whole scene when you take down the second thug... and I mean the scene in its entirely felt like a friggin' Naruto filler. The game is filled with unnecesary steps and going back and forth locations over and over. I've played point'n'click games where I have become lost... but I never felt like those games were intentionally trying to get me lost.

God, so much negativity on one post. Here's a funny video to balance it out:

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes