Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what is this shit ? i don`t have my save ! when i click on resume game resume who know where what part of game ! when i click on continue game ask me do i want to continue from V5.3 ! V5.3 ??? this is V5.2.2 ?????

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It doesn't look like an update to me, and have already played 5.3 scenes before?
Dev hasn't posted on his Patreon since October 19th, and v.5.2.2 was released on October 3rd! There is no v.5.3 posted on the dev's Patreon, so who's responsible for this cluster-fuck! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
what is this shit ? i don`t have my save ! when i click on resume game resume who know where what part of game ! when i click on continue game ask me do i want to continue from V5.3 ! V5.3 ??? this is V5.2.2 ?????
that "continue from the 5.3 version" bug gonna be fixed/posted as v.5.2.3 in March 2020 probably ;)
Dev hasn't posted on his Patreon since October 19th, and v.5.2.2 was released on October 3rd! There is no v.5.3 posted on the dev's Patreon, so who's responsible for this cluster-fuck! :rolleyes:
yes, checked again for the game around the net - this was a really "good" joke (someone has some good laughs over this "update" for sure), as this is just an old game/fix a few months old, as you said, and there is no new content at all..
And now we are eagerly waiting for some tro..khmm.."members" to tell us that this is real update, and to defend this marvelous developer;)

Tygrys69

Mar 31, 2018
Some pictures are lost, i.e. when repairman falls down i can`t see him or his pants - i got only blank space

vladaxe

Jun 30, 2017
... this game is like Half Life 2 - Episode 3 !?!? :D
We will wait all eternity ... :(
P.S. Game is real good, renders perfect but...it takes to long!!! ...walks like a earthworm!!!
(sorry for my Tarzan English) :D

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Me too. Did you have the solution ?
You have to search the room for usable items like a hairpin and magazine. Take the magazine and slide it under the outer door, and then use the hairpin to push the key from its slot onto the magazine. After catching the expelled key, you now have the key to unlock all the doors in the villa. Hope this helps?

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
i give up - to slow for minigame - sorry
i am not 20 for fast reaction
give more time for this, when not , i can delete it .. because my arms are sick and slow !!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes