Dec 5, 2017
You have to search the room for usable items like a hairpin and magazine. Take the magazine and slide it under the outer door, and then use the hairpin to push the key from its slot onto the magazine. After catching the expelled key, you now have the key to unlock all the doors in the villa. Hope this helps?
where can I find hairpin and magazine

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
where can I find hairpin and magazine
When the ginger crook locks the MC in the girl's bedroom, the items you're looking for are on the dresser to your right of the bed. The bag with her clothes is under the bed. Check your inventory bar on the top of your screen to verify that you've gathered the items.

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I just learned the hard way what you're going through. It's some kinda stupid bug!
Like any seasoned gamer, you save just after you win a fight right? Trouble with this game is if you save before you've fully completed this scene, you'll get stuck with this bug.

You have to start over from unlocking the bedroom door and luring the guy into the bathroom all over again.
if you haven't got a save point from before locking the guy in the bathroom, I think you should be able to unlock the bathroom, go in, he'll attack you, get a "game over" then you'll be returned to the bedroom and the guy's back in the kitchen.

When you've successfully got the guy locked in the bathroom he should start complaining. Then you can exit the villa and you'll automatically run into the cop. Once she takes over and leaves you, you'll be outside the villa near the dog, THEN that scene is completed and you can save.

This bit wouldn't have been so bad if the point and click mechanics of the game weren't so slow and vague.
I don't know how many times I had to replay this because I couldn't get the key out of inventory and onto the door properly.
Would that mean that I have to start from the moment i have to play the mini-game or before i get the key?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, no way i can get the brush, when i click on grate dialog don't go on. Any help please?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hi all, no way i can get the brush, when i click on grate dialog don't go on. Any help please?
The brush us in the maintenance trolley, hotel lobby, right corridor. Once you have that, use gum with brush to get the thing under the grate.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This last update is ridiculously short - not even 5 minutes of gameplay... o_O
And you cannot save. Of course that doesn't really matter, because - well, see above... o_O

Reactions: libertypics
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes