May 20, 2017
When i start a new game, the screem freeze. Whata Hell happend?
Had the same problem, select a lower resolution like 1024x720/768, start a new game, save and then start it with an increased resolution, load the save.
Did something like that and it worked for me.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Yeah, I just learned the hard way what you're going through. It's some kinda stupid bug!
Like any seasoned gamer, you save just after you win a fight right? Trouble with this game is if you save before you've fully completed this scene, you'll get stuck with this bug.

You have to start over from unlocking the bedroom door and luring the guy into the bathroom all over again.
if you haven't got a save point from before locking the guy in the bathroom, I think you should be able to unlock the bathroom, go in, he'll attack you, get a "game over" then you'll be returned to the bedroom and the guy's back in the kitchen.

When you've successfully got the guy locked in the bathroom he should start complaining. Then you can exit the villa and you'll automatically run into the cop. Once she takes over and leaves you, you'll be outside the villa near the dog, THEN that scene is completed and you can save.

This bit wouldn't have been so bad if the point and click mechanics of the game weren't so slow and vague.
I don't know how many times I had to replay this because I couldn't get the key out of inventory and onto the door properly.

ok, I am locked in the bedroom and I have the key and when I try to unlock the door it says I can't leave yet, lisa clothes are here, what am I missing to try to get the guy to come here again so I can trap him?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
how do you mean that?
you cant pick it up, or there is no brush (the cleaning trolley in corridor past elevator)?
I'm having the same problem as several people are talking about: I'm unable to PICK UP the brush. The walkthrough is no help on this- it just says "Obtain brush" and gives no indication of any difficulty.

[Update: I managed to solve it. It seems to be one of those puzzles that a sequence of steps has to be done in a particular order- each step triggers the next. If you do something out of order, or something extraneous between steps, the thing resets and you have to start over again. For this task you have to get Tina to mention the lost keys and then go down to the Basement & see the keys in the grate.]

Last edited:
Reactions: david cee and Abhai

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
So I just started this game to check it out. No idea if it's any good yet because i'm already stuck 2 minutes in! NO inventory system? Really? So items are meant to combine automatically I assume? I have the chewing gum and the brush yet still cannot get the keys from the grate. Guide just says to combine them but how? what am i missing?

EDIT: Of course when i seek help from others is when i figure it out!! lol. just move the mouse up dumb dumb

• Haha
Reactions: JohnJG and Nerttu

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Sadly I wouldn't count on another update for this game, the developer's patreon has 1/3 of the supporters it had in it's best moment and is still going down, this dev rellies too much in the money he's getting from the game and being now one of the worst moments of the game, it's likely getting worse.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes