Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Because of this update, it is not possible to put the translation into the game that wastes time downloading it.
Most Unity developers are more and more complicating the system, making it difficult for anyone who works with translation, after all, here is my criticism, I just always wanted to help in some way in the contribution of the games without charging anything for this .. o way is to continue only with Ren'Py and rpg translations as before and give up Unity.
We can’t even talk to the developers in these forums if we only pay to access their website. (n):mad:

Reactions: DonJohn

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I like the game concept of using the outside environment for a change.A fresh breathe of air from the all stuff happenning in the home genre.

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
"No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure."

He wrote this on his Patreon page. I would say some other dev get your hands on this one and complete the game! The updates were coming so rarely and this creation is absolutely astonishing!!! That`s why people got tired of it. I believe this guy will not be coming with updates anymore and the game is dead. But the concept and artwork is incredibly good!!! That`s why my suggestion is for another Dev to get the images and continue developing this.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
"No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure."

He wrote this on his Patreon page. I would say some other dev get your hands on this one and complete the game! The updates were coming so rarely and this creation is absolutely astonishing!!! That`s why people got tired of it. I believe this guy will not be coming with updates anymore and the game is dead. But the concept and artwork is incredibly good!!! That`s why my suggestion is for another Dev to get the images and continue developing this.
This is just speculation, but I think the dev should have just used Renpy to begin with to save themselves a lot of trouble. There hasn't been anything in the game that couldn't be done in Renpy. Maybe the dev had some previous experience with Unity, but I doubt it. Of course there's a lot more to developing a game than just picking a game engine, but it accounts for something.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news ? Wish the Dev was more regular with the updates. With a bit of luck, we might get one update for 2020. -.-"

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
If he expects the numbers of his patrons to rise in order to continue his project then he should rethink they way he is doing things. Producing 3 to 4 updates per year, when other developers give updates once a month or better 2 per month and asking the same amount of money, is not going to go well for him. I am astonished that after 6 months of producing nothing he still have people that pay him. Yes, his artwork is out of this world but his strategy on gaining from his creation is rock bottom. I would tag this game as abandoned, after 6 months of not even one update, not for a release but a work in progress even...

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If he expects the numbers of his patrons to rise in order to continue his project then he should rethink they way he is doing things. Producing 3 to 4 updates per year, when other developers give updates once a month or better 2 per month and asking the same amount of money, is not going to go well for him. I am astonished that after 6 months of producing nothing he still have people that pay him. Yes, his artwork is out of this world but his strategy on gaining from his creation is rock bottom. I would tag this game as abandoned, after 6 months of not even one update, not for a release but a work in progress even...
100% True Dude. I think that he, himself, doesn't know where he's going. I'd prefer see this game abandonned, rather than expecting an eventual update, which we don't know, if it will ever drop. He's probably the only patreon Dev I know that acts this way.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
His current attitude would have made sense, only if he had produced and delivered a completed project already once. I don't know, maybe I am too harsh on the guy. I mean, he is making a really good artwork there.... maybe i am wrong after all and maybe we should give the guy a chance. But what bothers me the most is that he is not communicating anything to anyone about what he wants or doesn't want to do, therefore give some perspective to the people that still support him (and us too that we don't)....

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
His current attitude would have made sense, only if he had produced and delivered a completed project already once. I don't know, maybe I am too harsh on the guy. I mean, he is making a really good artwork there.... maybe i am wrong after all and maybe we should give the guy a chance. But what bothers me the most is that he is not communicating anything to anyone about what he wants or doesn't want to do, therefore give some perspective to the people that still support him (and us too that we don't)....
You're not too harsh. IMHO, there's one thing that Devs like him don't realize. Be it a hobby or not, the longer you take to deliver a good product, the deeper you get drowned in the forgotten seas. Thing is we witnessed the rise of new promising devs in 2019. Even if milfarion's art is Top Tier, the lack of updates will kill this game sooner or later.

Talent means nothing nowadays. Less talented people are making more money than him, just because they are close to their fanbase, deliver regular updates and communicate efficiently.

Mangerine

Sep 6, 2017
The dude makes 82$ a month off patreon, if you can find a way to support yourself while making a game and get the updates and renders and coding all done in a month while working full time to make rent and feed your family with $82 a month coming just to support a hobby, then by all means make your own title. The reason these devs can knock out monthly updates is because they have that support and can hire people to take the load off, and don't have to worry about supporting themselves. That's also why we see this time after time with devs, money is KING and these guys just can't get the support they would need to be competitive with other devs.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes