Oct 25, 2018

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Playing without walkthrough is fine, but my problem is ... when this game got update ... I'm usually already forgotten about the game, not to mention this game update per 2 months, even more sometime. So what I really need is some kind of hint for next thing to do. ... I'm applause for you who still remember what to do next on an update that comes after 2 or 3 months.

Hell, even after a day, I already forgotten the next task.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have a question I started from new update in new game but the game brought me back to the beginning of the game like I never played before so then I loaded my save from previous update and it did the same am I missing something here.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
2 1/2 years of development maybe one more year we get to do the store owner or the lady in the resort and each of those took 8 months for each to happen and the game has 7 or 8 women if you include receptionists I think 9 so yah hope you boys enjoy.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone else notice that the scenes do not play? Its like they skip right over them. Like for instance when the doctor give you a hand job it just skips over it to you waking up in your hotel room.
Make sure you are not tapping the space bar

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help me pls? I started playing this and it just skips out all the sexy scene and I don't know why

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave plz before this version?
you have option to start from 5.2 version (wrongly named as "from 5.32) when starting.
besides, why would you need a save with a few more events finished so you will see practicaly nothing in your game (as i think there is no gallery or something similar to replay events9?

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
This update appears to consist of 3 new files, 2x level143 files and the associated "sharedasset" file.Totaling 148KB of new data.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The brush us in the maintenance trolley, hotel lobby, right corridor. Once you have that, use gum with brush to get the thing under the grate.
Tankyou but i know where the brush is, cannot take it from the trolley. Someone said dialogue must continue when i click on grate but dont (at least for me).

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i dont follow, i start the last version but bring me with the hearth attack guy and i already did that before

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes