MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
The dude makes 82$ a month off patreon, if you can find a way to support yourself while making a game and get the updates and renders and coding all done in a month while working full time to make rent and feed your family with $82 a month coming just to support a hobby, then by all means make your own title. The reason these devs can knock out monthly updates is because they have that support and can hire people to take the load off, and don't have to worry about supporting themselves. That's also why we see this time after time with devs, money is KING and these guys just can't get the support they would need to be competitive with other devs.
I understand your point of view and I agree with you. Game developing is not easy and it is good that there are people that want to support them. But the guy hasn't made any kind of post in his patreon in the last 8 months, and yet he still gets paid 82$ from his patrons for doing nothing. The least he could do is make a post just for those who still pay him and inform them about the situation. By the way, shouldn't this game be tagged as abandoned since there is no update since October 19th 2019 ??? I mean the admins in F95 have tagged View of Family by Marvel as abandoned, while he did say that he was reworking his entire game from beginning, and that was on last December.

Mangerine

Sep 6, 2017
I understand your point of view and I agree with you. Game developing is not easy and it is good that there are people that want to support them. But the guy hasn't made any kind of post in his patreon in the last 8 months, and yet he still gets paid 82$ from his patrons for doing nothing. The least he could do is make a post just for those who still pay him and inform them about the situation. By the way, shouldn't this game be tagged as abandoned since there is no update since October 19th 2019 ??? I mean the admins in F95 have tagged View of Family by Marvel as abandoned, while he did say that he was reworking his entire game from beginning, and that was on last December.
The people that are giving him money probably don't even know that they still have a patreon account, and others are probably just die hard fans. It's sad. As for updates it may be going through discord or something? That's how ICSTOR was doing it before he fucking dropped the ball... but you're right in saying he should still update his patreon, if he wants some money to start coming though. As for abandoned work, I couldn't find the exact rule location but I remeber seeing that it has to be within a span of 6-7 months of no updates if that helps?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
To me it’s a vicious circle, I was a Patreon but cancelled my subscription because there weren’t enough updates, if were to update more he would most probably get more patreons, but he doesn’t seem to want to do this, so the game will be stuck in limbo

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys. Do you know how to release MC from the Bella´s Villa, where the ginger douchebag trapped him?

Cheers

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Check post #1,569 . Hope it helps.
Hi, I did what you said, but something happened because when I locked the bathroom door with the ginger guy inside, I can not see MC and all that he said is "I can´t fin the door from here" Could you help me how to leave the bathroom when the ginger is inside, please?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, I did what you said, but something happened because when I locked the bathroom door with the ginger guy inside, I can not see MC and all that he said is "I can´t fin the door from here" Could you help me how to leave the bathroom when the ginger is inside, please?
Before you knock on kitchen door you must make sure that the locks of the bedroom (where you came from) and the bathroom are both unlocked. Then, you know the kitchen door, enter the bathroom, wait till the ginger dude says "maybe in the bathroom" and when he vanishes you exit the bathroom and lock the bathroom door. You should see something like this :
1587478151441.png
only that the mc will be in the middle (between bathroom and bedroom) and the bottom left locket will be red instead of green. I took the snapshot after I unlocked the exit. Maybe this is why it tells you "I can´t find the door from here".
Try that, and if it still doesn't work for you can you post an image of what you are seeing and I ll try to talk you through it.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Before you knock on kitchen door you must make sure that the locks of the bedroom (where you came from) and the bathroom are both unlocked. Then, you know the kitchen door, enter the bathroom, wait till the ginger dude says "maybe in the bathroom" and when he vanishes you exit the bathroom and lock the bathroom door. You should see something like this :
View attachment 627292
only that the mc will be in the middle (between bathroom and bedroom) and the bottom left locket will be red instead of green. I took the snapshot after I unlocked the exit. Maybe this is why it tells you "I can´t find the door from here".
Try that, and if it still doesn't work for you can you post an image of what you are seeing and I ll try to talk you through it.
I got it, but I haven´t got enough time to lock the door when I leave the bathroom !

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I got it, but I haven´t got enough time to lock the door when I leave the bathroom !
I know its a bit frustrating, but it will happen sooner or later. Try having the mouse cursor near the points you need to click and try to make as less moves as you can. It will happen, you' ll see ;)

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I don't get this game AT ALL. I just keep walking around checking doors, an old man laying on the floor in the kitchen, but I can't do anything for him, I can't even leave. What's the point???

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I know its a bit frustrating, but it will happen sooner or later. Try having the mouse cursor near the points you need to click and try to make as less moves as you can. It will happen, you' ll see ;)
I will keep trying. thanks in advance.
By the way, do you have the latest walkthrough ?
Cheers

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I will keep trying. thanks in advance.
By the way, do you have the latest walkthrough ?
Cheers
There isn't much you can do after you pass this mini game. You bring the clothes to the blonde chick at the beach and then aunty takes you by the hand and she shows you some moves which are pretty cool, and then game over. I wish that milfarion would continue to release the next updates but I don't think that he will continue anything at all.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I don't get this game AT ALL. I just keep walking around checking doors, an old man laying on the floor in the kitchen, but I can't do anything for him, I can't even leave. What's the point???
You are supposed to read through the game. If you have done that you would notice that the guy lying down the floor in kitchen is Leo the repairman, who you need to find so your mom can take a shower. Anyway, the guy had a heart attack and you are supposed to help him out. You try to use a hand made defibrillator. To make the defibrillator you need to cut the wires of the coffee maker and find some paddles in the drawers. You connect all the pieces together and then you use them on Leo... the rest is up to you.

Reactions: HulaMaster
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes