neobenm

Feb 15, 2018
I can't find the gallery, I've searched everywhere but it eludes me, where is the gallery located?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There was a gallery, but dev removed the gallery in the final version. If you want the gallery, you need to find a previous version of the game (Possibly the one before last, v0.4d version).

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Having problem with cable connection when it break Day 3 maybe. I did connect cable but power didnt back on n when i recheck connection its broken (lost/used cable) i tried to change variables still wont work computer not responding any save for that event would appreciate

Edit:save of starting of Day 3 Morning will be good too

razzo storico

Feb 19, 2018
When i try to run the game i get a window named "cannot run package" and the screen says "unable to extract package. unable to create temporary directory". can you help me? i get this in other games too, but not in all of them.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the game from start without any old save all i can say it is a fine game and if you got problems with finding quest things just google the name of the game and you will find the complete guide on Icstor page animations are awesome, and another good thing the game is complete you wont have to wait 6 months for an update.

John159

Feb 11, 2018
Just finished the game from start without any old save all i can say it is a fine game and if you got problems with finding quest things just google the name of the game and you will find the complete guide on Icstor page animations are awesome, and another good thing the game is complete you wont have to wait 6 months for an update.
hi plz give me a save game from day 7 morning

John159

Feb 11, 2018
h
English was not my even second language, so, sorry.
Look this picture> View attachment 60952 on fridges of same tipe You shall have those marks after second talk With sales woman

Check all those fridges and then You can go to basement > View attachment 60953

1. Go in shop and talk with saleswoman
2. Check all frigdes
3. Mova table to the corner /Basement door opened/
4. Talk with saleswoman again
5. Check all frigdes of same tipe /with those marks on picture/
6. Go to basement

Here is save file <You are in basement>
hey bro plz give me a save game from day 6 evening or day 7 morning

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
where should i find table to move over hole on day 2 morning if that's the table then why i can't move it?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes