AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
how do you move the furniture to hide the hole? i can't move any furniture
1. Face the item.
2. Gently tap the ENTER key once.
3. Use the arrow keys to move you and the item (paired together).
4. Tap the ENTER key again to let go of the item.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
GUYS ????
Are you sure the game do not give you a promt?
If i remember correctly, after you put the table in the angle, the game tell you to hit the esc button, so you can remove your hands from the table. Because the game strangely believes that you are still moving the table. So you need to click the esc button to leave the table. Yeah i know that the mc is freely and the table stay at the angle XD but i hit the esc button and then the game let me continue.

Ak89

Jun 10, 2017
there is 2 days missing from
Walk-through

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window / Talk with Mom

Grandpa – Available near entrance after mom/christine.

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i have just finished this game. it was AWESOME but for some reasons it kept frozen and shut down. and afterwards my pc froze a bit after every single scene. i was playing it like: go do it, watch the scene, it shuts down afterwards, run it again, go do the same thing, rapidly skip the scene that i've already seen, save, go do another thing, watch the scene and it shuts down again, then repeat the process. maybe it is my pc's doing i don't know for sure, but it was laggy as hell. but it was definetely HOT and pictures were great. i am looking forward for the artist's other works.

Reactions: reference book
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes