Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
question, when i play this game its always force closed, like bout 5-6 minutes even worse ..is something wrong with my pc ? but i played another game, like big brother, DOD, DMD , and My new life not even once FC , is this game heavy or i have to download again?. thx in advance

U

User_2668

question, when i play this game its always force closed, like bout 5-6 minutes even worse ..is something wrong with my pc ? but i played another game, like big brother, DOD, DMD , and My new life not even once FC , is this game heavy or i have to download again?. thx in advance
Nothing wrong with your pc or download. Problem lies with the game. Just make save continuously. Esp before or after animated scenes

Reactions: Ziraf
Dec 29, 2017
sorry, anyone have walktrough day 5 ++ ? thank you
Day 5 Morning:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go talk with Dad / Go back to her / Go outside using your window / Take phone / Go back to her

Dad:
Go speak with him (He’s upstairs)

Ellis:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go to Dad’s Office / Check left Globe / Go back to ellis and use top-left wardrobe / Go bak to the Globe and use Picklock / Take the whiskey to Ellis / Near pool on the table is a bottle opener / Use two items / Go back to ellis and give her opened whiskey

Aunt:
Go to the living room and speak with Mom / Go talk with Mom / Take all the dishes from the house / Go back to Mom / Go talk with Auntie / Speak with chauffeur / Speak with her /

Day 5 Evening:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom)

Ellise:

Granpda:
Speak with chauffeur / Go to Parent’s Bedroom and use top-right bookshelf (Item – Bottom-left side) / Go back to chauffeur / Speak with Granpda / Take lockpick and open safe / Check family album / Go back to chauffeur / Go talk with Mom (She’s near pool) / Go to your room /

Mom/Dad:
Go to dad near the pool again / Take the blanket from upstairs in the house / Go back to him / Go to Parent’s Bedroom

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window / Talk with Mom

Grandpa – Available near entrance after mom/christine.

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

Im a bit disappointed that you dont get to have fun with Ellis and aunt or with Ellis and Adeline or even a 4 some with all 3

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
Day 5 Morning:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go talk with Dad / Go back to her / Go outside using your window / Take phone / Go back to her

Dad:

Ellis:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go to Dad’s Office / Check left Globe / Go back to ellis and use top-left wardrobe / Go bak to the Globe and use Picklock / Take the whiskey to Ellis / Near pool on the table is a bottle opener / Use two items / Go back to ellis and give her opened whiskey

Aunt:
Go to the living room and speak with Mom / Go talk with Mom / Take all the dishes from the house / Go back to Mom / Go talk with Auntie / Speak with chauffeur / Speak with her /

Day 5 Evening:

Christine:

Ellise:

Granpda:
Speak with chauffeur / Go to Parent’s Bedroom and use top-right bookshelf (Item – Bottom-left side) / Go back to chauffeur / Speak with Granpda / Take lockpick and open safe / Check family album / Go back to chauffeur / Go talk with Mom (She’s near pool) / Go to your room /

Mom/Dad:
Go to dad near the pool again / Take the blanket from upstairs in the house / Go back to him / Go to Parent’s Bedroom

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window / Talk with Mom

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

Im a bit disappointed that you dont get to have fun with Ellis and aunt or with Ellis and Adeline or even a 4 some with all 3
thank you very much

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Day 5 Morning:

Christine:

Dad:

Ellis:

Aunt:

Day 5 Evening:

Christine:

Ellise:

Granpda:

Mom/Dad:

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:

Maid:

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:

Mom&Granpda:

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:

Are you sure? I see some gallery where the MC fuck all the girls/woman in this game.
He fuck the maid/little sis/mother best friend/old sis/aunt/mother and some other if i am not wrong.
Perhaps i am wrong and i see some fan art? But i do not think. Perhaps you choice different choice in the game and see only less thing? Sorry for me bad english, but i stop to play this game at V0.4
Now i remember of this game XD and i download the v1.0 and the shunked one too. So i can see who the best to keep.
But i am really sure that you fuck all the girls/woman at the end of the game. Anyway the only one i really wanna see is the mother XD

Dec 29, 2017
Are you sure? I see some gallery where the MC fuck all the girls/woman in this game.
He fuck the maid/little sis/mother best friend/old sis/aunt/mother and some other if i am not wrong.
Perhaps i am wrong and i see some fan art? But i do not think. Perhaps you choice different choice in the game and see only less thing? Sorry for me bad english, but i stop to play this game at V0.4
Now i remember of this game XD and i download the v1.0 and the shunked one too. So i can see who the best to keep.
But i am really sure that you fuck all the girls/woman at the end of the game. Anyway the only one i really wanna see is the mother XD
well ive had the scene were u fuck the maid and older sister together and its the one from this page unless ive missed something. Could it be perhaps peoples fan art?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
well ive had the scene were u fuck the maid and older sister together and its the one from this page unless ive missed something. Could it be perhaps peoples fan art?
Till the v0.4 i fuck, maid, little sis, mother best friend and i start to do something with old sister. So i just do not understand how some ppl say there is no fuck. Now i have the v1.0 and I'm about to try it. So if i finish the game tonight i report all the thing i do in the last version. Anyway i am really sure of one thing. I remember very well that if you act like a bastard with the maid you can not fuck her. At last in the v0.4 there is no fuck time with the maid. So perhaps someone just do the bad choice and do not see all the fuck.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ok, i play this game for two day now and i finish it!
I download the last versione the v1.0 and... i just do not understand all this guys who just say there is no sex! Who the hell are your guys play? Or you all expect to fuck all the girls/woman in one day or i just do not understand!
If you follow the walkthrough you litterally fuck all the girls/womans!

In this game there are some choice and base on the choice some thing change.
For example if you are bad with the maid you do not have the threesome with Elli&Viviana(the maid)!

At the start you just tuch vivian bobs and licking too.
Then after that the thing escalated really soon! But you need to be patient!
Every day you do determinate thing. You just need to follow the walk!

I fuck the maid! Threesome Elli&Viviana (i was good with her and then she fall in love with me)
I had a blowjob with the girl from the shop (only that. After she disappire. Really sad u_u)
I Blackmailed mother's friend and fuck her (one time, after she kick me in the ball and the chauffeur help me)
I fuck Elli (sister) the first time in an halley (assfuck) Then day after day hj,bj and at the end her pussy too! (There was an infinite choice where you can have deepthroat and sex).
I fuck the aunt (the first time at the pool. She give me bobjob with a little bj. After, i meet her at her house and she fuck me and i cum in her! And she start to tell pregnancy thing). After i fuck her ass too (there is an infinite choice where you can choice for a footjob or er assfuck). After i invite her at a party where there is Dad and Adalina. So again i fuck adalina and then Aunt. At the end you impregnated her! But she just say that is from another man, but if you play the game till the end you understand that she lying and the baby is your.
I fuck Adalina (Dad assistent) the sex thing happen between day so you fuck her, then you fuck aunt and then... play the game and you understand XD
I fuck Christina too! (old sister) The thing escalated with her day after day! There is also a threesome with Christine&Elli
And at the End i finally fuck the Mother! For the mother is really to long!

Moral of the story
I really like this game! Icstor is really good with story and artwork! But this time something go really wrong!
I just do not understand why Icstor go so fast with this game! This game have a really huge potential! and I think he wasted it! Who i mean with "go so fast" I mean that at day 7 he rush the story to fast and destroid all the thing he created till that moment. Now do not think badly. I mean day 7 go really well. We finally fuck the mother! But... who the hell only one time? Why we can fuck her only one time! After the fuck...The epilogue start! Where the MC say that after that he start to fucking with all the girls/woman in the house! But is just an epilogue with some imagine! Who the hell! Why you do not let us play those day? I understand that the game is linear, you have do advanced day after day. But....
At the end you can just give us an open world! Who i mean with open world. I mean that at the end we can just move freely and do sex whenever we want! Like incest story 2! Where we can move freely and fuck like crazy!
I really fell sorry for the End of the game! We finally had sex with the mother and nothing more :'(
I wanna fuck her more! In the ass! In the bathroom! In the pool! Why Icstor! Why!
I really hope that Icstor rework on this game again and putt al the thing that he left over.
The first 7 day are really good with a linear story. But after he really can do more thing. Like let us fuck freely with all the girls/woman. So disappoint! Because this game is really awesome.:tiredface:

no one here

May 15, 2017
where is the rest of the walk through i went through the images i am on day 5 and there is still tons of events i haven't done yet

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. day - saleswoman - I speak with her, check all fridges, move table on down-right corner but when I need to go to basement, have "Why I should go there? It`s look suspicious". How to go to basement??
I've wasted several hours trying to get into the basement. Clicked on and moused-over every square. I've even tried using an editor to check some of the switches. Nothing I've tried works. What am I missing? If someone has a screen pic of where to click or what to do to be able to get past the "Why I should go there?..." message I'd appreciate it. This is frustrating as all hell.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I've wasted several hours trying to get into the basement. Clicked on and moused-over every square. I've even tried using an editor to check some of the switches. Nothing I've tried works. What am I missing? If someone has a screen pic of where to click or what to do to be able to get past the "Why I should go there?..." message I'd appreciate it. This is frustrating as all hell.
You need to check evey fridge!!! After that /if I remember corectly/ move "sofa" or something, then shall be opened door to basement. I know, tricky as hell

edit>
/ Go to saleswoman / Speak with her / Check all fridges / Take table from the top and move it to the down-right corner / Take alcohol and drugs from the basement / Speak with her

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You need to check evey fridge!!! After that /if I remember corectly/ move "sofa" or something, then shall be opened door to basement. I know, tricky as hell

edit>
/ Go to saleswoman / Speak with her / Check all fridges / Take table from the top and move it to the down-right corner / Take alcohol and drugs from the basement / Speak with her
Sorry, but this was not at all helpful. I said I had already opened the door to the basement. But I cannot go inside. And I have checked, at least a dozen times, every single square of every fridge and shelf in the shop. Both using the ENTER key and the mouse. I find nothing. The game refuses to let me enter the basement. What do I need to do to get into the basement? If there's something else I need to find to be allowed to go down into the dark hole, please provide a screenshot of where it is or a good description of where it is.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Sorry, but this was not at all helpful. I said I had already opened the door to the basement. But I cannot go inside. And I have checked, at least a dozen times, every single square of every fridge and shelf in the shop. Both using the ENTER key and the mouse. I find nothing. The game refuses to let me enter the basement. What do I need to do to get into the basement? If there's something else I need to find to be allowed to go down into the dark hole, please provide a screenshot of where it is or a good description of where it is.

English was not my even second language, so, sorry.
Look this picture> fridges_1.png on fridges of same tipe You shall have those marks after second talk With sales woman

Check all those fridges and then You can go to basement > fridges_2.png

1. Go in shop and talk with saleswoman
2. Check all frigdes
3. Mova table to the corner /Basement door opened/
4. Talk with saleswoman again
5. Check all frigdes of same tipe /with those marks on picture/
6. Go to basement

Here is save file <You are in basement>

Reactions: mastermind1

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You shall have those marks after second talk With sales woman
This was the problem! I hadn't talked to the girl a second time because I didn't want to get her pissed off. The walkthrough says to talk to her after getting the alcohol. What it fails to mention is that you have to talk to her TWICE before you can go into the basement.

Thank you!

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes