Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me with the lockpicking in Day 5 - Morning? I have absolotly no idea what I´m supposed to do. I know that I can move the thing with the arrow keys and that the left mouse button does something.

Edit: Nevermind... I just went to try again and accidently pressed the space key one second after posting this...

Reactions: XDraxe

Quan

Jun 7, 2017
hey i cant fix the cable..its like this when i finish fix it then i open the electric box again and the cable not fix again
After insert the cable turn on the switch right of the electric box, go to dad's office and search his PC

Kayt

Jan 2, 2018
Hey i can't find the spot on the globe in dad's office, i clicked enter on all the spot on the globe but it useless, where is the spot, help me please (day 5 morning)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Shame the game was scrapped because of Patreon, I see so much potential wasted. Like the maid's storyline just ending so suddenly, same goes for your best friend's mom. (Hell, we don't even see the friend after day 2)

Hopefully this Milf's City game will make up for it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
the controls are killing me, im at the begining when looking in maid's room, cant move that thing to look up in the dresser

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Somehow this game kills my computer... While playing it eats up about a gig of HD space... (I have 1.5 gig before I start the game, I start it and I start getting (Space is low messages.)

zocx

May 2, 2017
Anyone know how to pass day 6 maid/guard quest? I need to find a way so the gateguard to go away from the maid ...

Edit: Success to find a full Walkthrough if someone need it you can find it here:

100/10 One of the best and fun game out there

Reactions: my5tyfixx

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know how to pass day 6 maid/guard quest? I need to find a way so the gateguard to go away from the maid ...

Edit: Success to find a full Walkthrough if someone need it you can find it here:

100/10 One of the best and fun game out there
Zocx,

Thanks for the full walk-through link, that gate guard day 6 part was driving me nuts.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Problem for me... (day 6 - part - Take item on the table (shed) and use it on the small hole on the floor (under table).

I've been trying to move the damn table that covers the small hole to "make some noise" with the item from the shed but, the damn table won't move with the enter button (no lock on) to move it. And no use item prompt either.

Here is a picture of my game progress:

Has the move table control "borked" some how? I only have one save file.

*Edit* Goldy's post 3rd image showed the correct "small hole" to make noise, on with the game. :)

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Does someone have a save of day 5 or the completed game for me?
Would like to avoid playing through it again just for the last two days.

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
I Guys I'm stuck after this i did everything thing but I can't able to find new quiz even i fixed electricity but still please help me out what I'm missing

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes