rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
ANY WALKTHROUGH AFTER DAY 5?
A few pages back is the walkthrough for Day 6 & 7:

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window / Talk with Mom

Grandpa – Available near entrance after mom/christine.

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I just finished this game, it was really good. But where is this gallery room?The menu is the same, and i looked around the house and found nothing.

Reactions: Ziraf

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck in day 5, on Christine quest, the walkthrough says that i got to go outside using my window and take a phone, but i couldn't find the phone.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I'm stuck in day 5, on Christine quest, the walkthrough says that i got to go outside using my window and take a phone, but i couldn't find the phone.
The phone is outside her window, go from your bedroom to reach there, on the balcony.

ChinChinXX

Oct 14, 2017
/ Use rope on the fence / WHAT FENCE ??? Take barrel near garage / IT SAYS I don't need it. What i need to do please help...

Reactions: jed999
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes