helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Near the table press enter and move with the arrows keys.
Doesn't work, don't know why, but nothing moves.

[Edit]: Never mind, I figured it out. You have to thoroughly search the wardrobe, as in click on top of wardrobe, when you're searching it, if you want to move the table.

Clearly this was stupid.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Did someone manage to rip all the images and animations?
I'd rather store them than the complete game.

manefilodoxo

Dec 5, 2017
Same here, stuck on that part as well. I tried moving every piece of furniture in the whole room and I can only find the one. You either need two, or there's something else you have to do, and it's bugged.
you can fixed? im stuck on that part as well. I tried moving every piece of furniture in the whole room and nothing

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
you can fixed? im stuck on that part as well. I tried moving every piece of furniture in the whole room and nothing
Yeah, search the wardrobe properly, and make sure that you click on the upper areas of the wardrobe, while searching it. You won't be able to move the table without checking the wardrobe properly.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
So I fixed a bunch of problems that the walkthrough had, so things should be far more clear now.

The only thing I can't figure out is how to unlock the damn gallery room

Reactions: jack kim

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
I find this game to lag between scenes. Also, After Day 4 Morning. The screen is black, and all I can see are names of the doors. So I can't continue from there... I've also tried playing it again from the beginning but none of this seems to work. Also, game froze when talking to Cheuffer about "Do you where this suit all the time?"

Just curious, but does anyone have a clean save after Day 4 Evening?

Thank you!

D

Deleted member 286529

Im Stuck on Day 6 Morning where you have to get the GateGuard out the kitchen so you can interact with the maid. but cant find they thing your suppose to break to get him out the kitchen (help please)

Nov 11, 2017
Im Stuck on Day 6 Morning where you have to get the GateGuard out the kitchen so you can interact with the maid. but cant find they thing your suppose to break to get him out the kitchen (help please)
Break a hole in the tool shed floor with the crowbar found in the shed.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes