Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
Hello
I am stuck on the beach Day 2, I Click on the door of the house in the tree but nothing happens, I can not enter.
must do something before.
excuse my bad english

krmit

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck at Evening 1. I'm trying to do Christine's part. I've got the flashlight & went out my window to get to her room, but I can't seem to find it. I've literally went to each window but there's not option to do anything with them except my own room. Which window is hers, exactly?

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm stuck at Evening 1. I'm trying to do Christine's part. I've got the flashlight & went out my window to get to her room, but I can't seem to find it. I've literally went to each window but there's not option to do anything with them except my own room. Which window is hers, exactly?
Go to the bathroom window. Climb on the roof(one without flowers) and jump to the left "part" of the roof and then to the bottom part. i think it was the middle window.

Reactions: krmit

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anyone have the previous versions of the game? ya know the versions with a gallery room :noexpression:

krmit

May 5, 2017
Go to the bathroom window. Climb on the roof(one without flowers) and jump to the left "part" of the roof and then to the bottom part. i think it was the middle window.
My problem was that I had to encounter Christine in the bathroom before peeking through the window. Thanks though.

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
help!!!! while playing the gme constantly close itself i cant play 5 inutes cuz this problem!!!
Maybe a save after the 3some pls

Last edited:

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Day 5 Evening: Grandpa: "Go to Parent’s Bedroom and use top-right bookshelf (Item – Bottom-left side)" -Walkthrough

What am I exactly looking for? Maybe I'm blind but I cant find anything in the bookshelf

CUNT@@!!

Jul 4, 2017
I'm having this error when I start a new game, Failed to load Img: tilea3 Modern Exterior Suburban MV cr GrandmaDeb 10-5-15_zpsjplvn4zq.png, Please Help!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes