Swizz

Sep 9, 2017
Whatever i try with the lockpicking i just can't open the safe... Any suggestions? i've read the entire thread.

asdqwd

Sep 23, 2017
Thx for the guide.
hello is the pc bugged after i fixed the toolbox i cant open dad's computer

Update:i fix the problem,after placing the red wire dont close the box hover at the top of the lever to switch on the power

Last edited:

Phathien2108

Oct 14, 2017
I got stuck on Morning day 5, I tried to open the Globe (following the tip) to take Whiskey but I couldn't and the mission with dad turned into unfinish.

Any help plz ???

steelsteelee

Jun 5, 2017
Because of low memory of my pc (...), i can't pass day 6 - evening, the game closes itself. Could one of you share from day 7 - morning please?

cjecht111

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone know how to enter debug mode or something?

From day 1 or 2 (i dont remember) you get your magazines and dad's debit card from the maid, well i accidently triggered that event twice now im stuck in the maid's room after day 4 and shes nowhere to be found... plz help lol

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
Thought this might be helpful..
Save1 is mom ending scene..
Save18 is Christine 3some...
Save19 is Mom Bath scene...
Save20 Christine whooping/Anal scene

Reactions: QQBangBang

Boaem

May 5, 2017
Can sameone help me. Everytime i´m starting the game my old savepoint is gone. Can anyone tell me why?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Problem is, all I could see was the crowbar from the tool shed, and the hole on the floor is hidden with a table that I've put there previously, and now I can't move it, what shall I do???

Kratoruz

Jul 3, 2017
on Day 3 morning how chak de PC?? only metal cabinet can be chek, or is on other room??

Phathien2108

Oct 14, 2017
Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Problem is, all I could see was the crowbar from the tool shed, and the hole on the floor is hidden with a table that I've put there previously, and now I can't move it, what shall I do???

The hole is on the floor of tool shed room near the entrance.

Grifindorf

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys if anyone can help me pls...i cant start the game. The moment i get inside the game it crushes...anyone can help?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes