Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Sucks about the rushed end, but I still enjoyed this one pretty much.
the mom is one of his HOTTEST milfs yet!!
Finally got to f**k the sexiest milf.
I couldn't agree more with you two!!

-The game will be made in Ren'Py.
FINALLY!! Thank god he will leave RPGMaker behind, his games will fit way better in Renpy.
Also thanks for sharing the Patreon post. ;D

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm glad it's over.

-Most models were not realistic or sexy. There was only 3 good models, Ellis, Maid and Aunt. Boobs should NOT account for 30% of a woman's body mass.
-Tired of this shitty RPGM engine.
-Too many unskippable animations that takes forever and slows down the game. BB does it perfectly with just pictures.
-Map was way too big, running around the house like that made me go almost insane.
-MC is really despicable rapey asshole and actually deserved to get killed off by his sister.
-MC was ugly af. A skinny little kid that was not attractive in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

Lolli

Aug 4, 2017
anyone can tell me how to continue day 6, because i load old save?
sorry my bad english

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I'm glad it's over.

-Most models were not realistic or sexy. There was only 3 good models, Ellis, Maid and Aunt. Boobs should NOT account for 30% of a woman's body mass.
-Tired of this shitty RPGM engine.
-Too many unskippable animations that takes forever and slows down the game. BB does it perfectly with just pictures.
-Map was way too big, running around the house like that made me go almost insane.
-MC is really despicable rapey asshole and actually deserved to get killed off by his sister.
-MC was ugly af. A skinny little kid that was not attractive in any way shape or form.
whoa when you do get killed off by the yandere sister?

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
Rope = grab barrel next to chauffeur, combine and use on lower right fence to leave house
To get the magazines and card, use dads key to get in maid bedroom, move desk on right side of room to her cupboard oin left side, it'll be on top of it.
how to move table from the right corner to wardrobe??

Fears

May 17, 2017
on day 4 morning, after visiting adeline with dad, i am in front of her house without clothes. i cant go back in to pick them up and the chauffeur wont drive me home. any solutions for this problem ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
on day 4 morning, after visiting adeline with dad, i am in front of her house without clothes. i cant go back in to pick them up and the chauffeur wont drive me home. any solutions for this problem ?
Go to the bathroom, take a shower and collect the clothes from the basket.

Fears

May 17, 2017
Go to the bathroom, take a shower and collect the clothes from the basket.
i cant since i am outside of the building right after the scene. guess i have to start over instead of using a save game from the previous version

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes