A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Ok. Another question then, does anyone have a save file of a game from previous version where your character is in the gallery room?

Lokes

May 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save at the end of day 5 or close to it? Somehow, my old save is in the "gallery room" and I can't get out. Would really appreciate it.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
does anyone have a save for day 7 with good relations with the maid?
i only have the bad one

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Does anyone have a save at the end of day 5 or close to it? Somehow, my old save is in the "gallery room" and I can't get out. Would really appreciate it.
Hey, do you mind uploading that save file?

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I should not put my expectation too high next time.

Icstor quit these projects because of Patreon rules and concerns about that.

Having played his games since day 1 this is just not his style at all. Thousands of hours into 2 games, then just...cuts them off at the head and says "i'm done cause burn out" is just nonsense. He is just moving onto something non incest related cause of fear of Patreon crackdown...

Reactions: stevenSSSS

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Speak with her / Go to the ATM near shop / Go to dad / Talk twice / Give him alcohol / Go to the ATM – code 6969 / Go back to maid / Use money on her
... On the Keyboard write "Aunt", click 6969 "OK", I got Wrong PIN
...I'm stuck at atm, can't enter the pin. It says 'aunt' on the screen. ...
... Go to dad / Talk twice / Give him alcohol - did you do exactly this? Talk to dad, then leave, do something else / talk to some NPC, return and talk with dad again, get your old guy some booze.
If you're stuck you mostly need do something else before - speak to NPCs or interact with any items (get booze?). Maybe it's a hint for you, so go talk with "Aunt" in this case?? I don't remember, just a guess.

Edit:
Thanks to @Henryhyde for this advice. Think it could be left there as a hint to do something else before. But yes, shouldn't stop the maid quest from getting finished. So the word 'Aunt' can maybe deleted, to go on and interact with the maid.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...stuck on day 5 evening unable to pick lock plz help
A thread search (small field above to the right) gives you this post: , read on.

Does anyone have a save at end of day 5 or close to it? ...
Hey, do you mind uploading that save file?
Try the correct one of these saves (either, or) - , also found through a thread search.

Last edited:

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
Stuck on Day 3 Morning. I cannot seem to complete the dad event. Walkthough says to "Go to the cabinet and check PC." However there is no prompt at all for the PC. Bugged? Also when I recheck electric box after replacing the cable, the cable is still broken :/

EDIT: NVM. I'm just dumb. I forgot to pull the lever

Last edited:
Reactions: BatGyro and Cirro84
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes