Rocklance

Sep 25, 2017
top floor bottom left corner centre room but you need the drill to make it
Im afraid not the Christine scene in Day 2 morning we r talking about bro. It's Day 6 morning scene we disscussing. :oops:

but i cant move the table there is no option to move it with enter
how ? where ? !!!
U should go to tool shed. u will see there was a crack on the floor. Use ur big guy ( got from tool shed ) to work it out....--> then it comes the hole.:cool:

Reactions: Cirro84
U

User_2668

what did icstor say about future? His last post says Milf villa preview/future?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
in Day 3 Morning:, I repair the cable but I do not know where to check pc
Just a little back in thread, should help you - post
Stuck on Day 3 dads... anyone got pass through?
Where exactly? My Palantir is being serviced. Probably same problem like the one above??

but i cant move table there is no option to move it ...
Consider general tips - post . If you got stuck it's because you need to do something else, like talking to a NPC.

Reactions: Gabaw

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Isn't this a game from a few months ago? I thought it was completed, does anyone know the changelog of this update?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Do you just have to extract these files into your save folder for the game? My game doesn't seem to recognise them if so
where to put them saves ?
because of the way this game engine works, you can't just dump saves into the game. you have to replace existing saves. in the file i uploaded, there are many saves, save8, save9, etc all the way to save16. so what you will have to do is just start the game and create your own saves, doesn't matter what the progress in that save is as long as the save slot is populated. once you start making your own saves, a "save" folder will appear in the directory. so make a save8, save9, etc. THEN, exit the game and replace the dummy saves in that save folder with the ones i uploaded. that's it.

this applies to every game that uses this engine. at least form my experience.

Reactions: Cirro84

krmit

May 5, 2017
I honestly don't understand why he didn't include galleries in either of these updates. Seems like a bad move to make. Hopefully his Patreon followers will complain about it.

mmxmm

Sep 5, 2017
Im afraid not the Christine scene in Day 2 morning we r talking about bro. It's Day 6 morning scene we disscussing. :oops:

U should go to tool shed. u will see there was a crack on the floor. Use ur big guy ( got from tool shed ) to work it out....--> then it comes the hole.:cool:
I found it . tanks a lot

Redbloux

May 5, 2017
Hello all, can someone share a save from the previous version because i dont have any right now? thank you

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need a save from the v 0.4d just before the image gallery. in the previews version i made only one save by the end (image gallery) and i can't go further. all the scenes get back to the image gallery. ans i dont wanna replay the wall game. any help please?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes