Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Sorry but I can't find the PC after fix the cable. Tried to click everything in the house :sad:
We had that not long ago here - thread search brought me this post , give a like if the user helped you.

Last edited:

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, not to mention that in the title it has the [Completed] tag but a quick look at ICSTOR's patreon says that he's still working on it. Same goes for Incest Story 2. Which is it?
That's because he isn't updating his patreon page. You have to look at his regular website and there booth games are in the completed field.

Reactions: Cirro84

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
i will need save after morning blowjob from mother, cuz after that scene my game crashes everytime, pls can someone give me ?
I second this. Game crashes at start of Day 7.

How is this game so crash prone.

Holy molly.

Last edited:

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
That's because he isn't updating his patreon page. You have to look at his regular website and there booth games are in the completed field.
The complete walkthrough is on this website as well, I was also struggling with that gate guard in the kitchen ^^

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There isn't any knife in the kitchen table... i go to pool and speak to Christine, then to Dad in office, then again to Christine in the pool, and after it i enter two times in her bedroom, but the knife in the kitchen table don't appear.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There isn't any knife in the kitchen table... i go to pool and speak to Christine, then to Dad in office, then again to Christine in the pool, and after it i enter two times in her bedroom, but the knife in the kitchen table don't appear.
Talk twice with dad and go to Christine.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who has figured out the answers when the boy is talking with his dad? "Mom knows..." etc. those answers aren't in the guide/walkthrough on Icstors page.

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Still need a save for the second day everything done but the sisters...tried it now 2 times both times it just broke :$

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes