allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
I finished the game but it's really annoying how finishing every version prior to this one got you to a gallery but this one just ends. If anything, the gallery is most appropriate to have in the final version.

Also I liked most of the storylines - EXCEPT the mom one. That went from a standstill to full speed at no time at all and it just wasn't remotely believable. Big fan of the Christine stuff though.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Do you know per chance if there's a Mac or Linux build too for the game? Can't remember but a user here asked about it a page back.
i think he does mac build everytime not sure with linux, pepe will probably share it with shrunk version later.

Reactions: Cirro84

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
he decided to finish his both games more than a month ago, he is gonna start another game with incest theme in it again.
From what I read from both topics, he rushed everything and gave content way below what he can do. Why would he botch those two really popular and longstanding games?
I wonder how his patrons are feeling rn. I'd remove my pledge if I was one of them tbh.

Jan 25, 2017
From what I read from both topics, he rushed everything and gave content way below what he can do. Why would he botch those two really popular and longstanding games?
I wonder how his patrons are feeling rn. I'd remove my pledge if I was one of them tbh.
Who knows. It could be his top donating patreons to be honest. Those guys are the ones who get to decide the optional fetishes included and best routes to go for. Maybe ICSTOR showed them the new models for his new game and they were like "You know what...I want to see this game instead of your two current games. How about you drop these 2 and focus all your work on this one?"

To be honest, the new game models are fucking hot. Such a bummer about these two games though. Incest Story 2 just died at the end imo. 3 character animations and that is all for the latest patch.

Patan

May 28, 2017
tbh what i know is that, he didnt wanna do 2 games at same time and he feel like the story in milfs villa and incest story couldnt evolve more.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Very disappointing final update both for Milf's Villa and IS 2.
No idea why he would deliver quality content for so long and now completely botch two games.
There's not even a gallery available when you finish the games. WTF?!

And we wait all this time for one short and incredibly awkward scene with the Mother in Milf's Villa and there's basically even less content for IS2?

The guy is really doing himself a disservice.
I didn't pay much, but my patronage is over and I'm sure many people will feel this way.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Do you know per chance if there's a Mac or Linux build too for the game? Can't remember but a user here asked about it a page back.
In the PM sent out this morning there was only a windows build link for both games.

Reactions: Cirro84

Paniya

May 28, 2017
So, from what i read everybody is getting upset about two game updates. IS 2 is a complete disappointment. As a user with low data limit i am furious. As for some countries we don't have lots of data ranges to download big updates as they come. But if update is worthwhile it doesn't matter. And also it's better if they release patches for updates instead of whole game with new content. But i'm grateful to developers for making games and fill up boring days with joy.

Thanks !!! <3

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Milf's Villa Final(ly) Skunked (1.4GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
WIN: - - - - - -