Thatcher

Jun 21, 2017
i attached a zip file with saves for all the scenes in this update. just talk to the nearest person or open closest door to start the scene.
Do you just have to extract these files into your save folder for the game? My game doesn't seem to recognise them if so

Thatcher

Jun 21, 2017
where to put them saves ?
I worked it out by looking in the thread when 0.1 came out. What you have to do is save in game over slots 8-16, and then extract the new files and replace the old ones, then it should work (the time played on the save file in game will be messed up though). Thanks for the files!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There are still saves in the OP and just about every other page of the thread, surely there's one there for you.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
i m looking to walkthrough but still i couldnt do anything on day 7... is it bugged or am i missing something :S

Edit : i watched the videos in the game folder... that was a little dissapointment for me.

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Woah there, what the fuck happened to this game and incest story 2?
How did it jump from below 0.5 to completed this quick?

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, the banner in the OP says MAC/Linux does anyone has a dl link to a mac version?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Woah there, what the fuck happened to this game and incest story 2?
How did it jump from below 0.5 to completed this quick?
Was a bit confused seeing this too :/

Maybe getting rid of the incest themed games due to patreon bs

Patan

May 28, 2017
Was a bit confused seeing this too :/

Maybe getting rid of the incest themed games due to patreon bs
he decided to finish his both games more than a month ago, he is gonna start another game with incest theme in it again.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
he decided to finish his both games more than a month ago, ...
Do you know per chance if there's a Mac or Linux build too for the game? Can't remember but a user here asked about it a page back.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes