Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Damn. Final? I guess he's going to end up making a part two like he did for his other project.

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone give me a save of the second day where the sisters are not finished?

game broke as i was filling the water into the glass for Christine ;%

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
In some way milf villa is not so rushed, instead is2 is surely rushed. Is2 was probably an errore and the structure wasn't right for a monthly games, there were also patreon than weren't happy to see a game every month, so probably he decided to begin something new and only one game, if there are other reasons as changing engine we will see when he will announce the game.

Reactions: dunhill and lexus33

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Well, at least this guy actually finishes his games and doesn't milk them for $$$ like almost everyone else. That being said, there's no doubt that he makes the best animations for this sort of game.

Reactions: dunhill

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Is Mac version bugged? cant move the table in the beggining of the game in the maids room, I also cant look though the window after jumping on the left balcony at the first day in mother quest.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i do wish this game was a little longer... and maybe more Vivian... but it was ok...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is Mac version bugged? cant move table in the beggining in maids room, also cant look through window after jumping on the left balcony at first day in mother quest.
Don't think so, no matter if OSX or Win - jumping in the game is a pita, as is moving tables tbh. You only need to do this a few times, thank god...

Just do a thread search, use the small search field above to the right, tick 'search this thread' and find a load of comments on this. Please see , , - should help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...are we really sure that this is the 100% final version? It gives me a subtle sense of not completion... :/

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
i will need save after morning blowjob from mother, cuz after that scene my game crashes everytime, pls can someone give me ?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
...are we really sure that this is the 100% final version? It gives me a subtle sense of not completion... :/
Yeah, not to mention that in the title it has the [Completed] tag but a quick look at ICSTOR's patreon says that he's still working on it. Same goes for Incest Story 2. Which is it?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes