day1978

May 29, 2017
Here is a Walkthrough from the beginning Day 6 Morning :)

Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window / Talk with Mom

Grandpa – Available near entrance after mom/christine.

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
he decided to finish his both games more than a month ago, he is gonna start another game with incest theme in it again.
If he follows his previous patterns, he'll start great, get bored about 50%-75% of the way through and abruptly 'end' the game, usually leaving major story parts untold and/or bringing in a formerly secondary character as the 'end'.

I really like his renders but his inability to write a story that ends as well as it begins and/or not get bored by his own work makes me glad I get this for free.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think it had a good ending. What else could be added to the story? Of course I'm going to miss Mum, maybe some more scenes, but considering what the whole game is, the story ended well.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You should go to tool shed first. Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor and get back to the guard.
Where is the small hole?

Edit: nevermind, i found it

Last edited:

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Gallery not updated? Using my old save but doesn't have the new scene

edit: anyone got save for bad maid day 6 scene?

Last edited:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the new maid animation by the kitchen? I don't see it in the movies but I played through it I wanna watch it again. Anyone here have it?:D

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, this was a lot better... Incest Story 2 felt rushed but this one not so much... I would have loved one more day with more scenes with mom and Christine... but well, the final scenes where the MC narrates what happened in the next 6 months covered that.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
It is a shame that he has such great models, the mom and the aunt are just really hot, and the content with them is pretty lacking specially with the mom, is just too rushed, having multiple games at once it is such a shitty practice to milk money, they should just focus on a single project i don't think patron should allow this.

Rocklance

Sep 25, 2017
Where is the small hole?

Edit: nevermind, i found it
Geez ,Same here, I search it anywhere ,but I still can't find that small damn hole.
where did u find it at last please?...... I almolst give up now..

edit::oops:well Ok, I found it too...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes