Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Someone have any save before day 6?
...save from the previous version because i dont have any right now? thank you
need a save from v0.4d just before image gallery...
Sorry folks, I haven't played the game in a while, so I don't know if really old saves can be used. I'd play it through in future because now it's 'finished'.

Just use a thread search here - to the right above there is the small search field, look up 'save' and tick to search 'this thread only'. Gives you an overview like this -
Also keep in mind with this RPGM engine you may need to create 'fake' extra saves before importing other saves iirc.
- Means you just create any saves in game (like 10 times in a row), for the slots to be filled.
- Then you can end the game, copy another save over to overwrite your 'pseudo saves' made.
- The imported ones will be recognised by the engine when you start the game anew.

This way you can use save files from other players, if nothing clashes with the game progress, because the dev changed something later and the save is rendered unusable. Hope this does help you, fappy happing. ;)

Reactions: Gabaw

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
how about the keys to unlock dads office to get the camera it says go to pool and check under the table but cant find it
The keys are under a table up to the pool, but I don't remember which one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
To the pool you need get out by the main door, go to left or right until the end of the house and then up until you can't move and press enter.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sucks about the rushed end, but I still enjoyed this one pretty much.
the mom is one of his HOTTEST milfs yet!!

Reactions: Makaikishi

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Finally got to f**k the sexiest milf. Enjoyed the game. Now waiting for some info relating to the new game icstor is working on.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
anyone have a save on day 7 morning just after you pick up the knife in the kitchen ? its not triggering for me

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Just finished the game. I gotta admitted, I anticipated for Milf's Villa way more than I did for Dream of Desire and Big Brother. I really like how ICSTOR slowly hooking us to conquer the impenetrable mom in MV by the end of 0.03. Having a unique, dynamite model for the mom also the icing on the cake.

And this is the finale? That's it? No dad intervention, sharing, DP, mindbreak, netori or back and forth flirting for the mom storyline? Not even some form of threesome between mom+sister/mom+aunt/mom+blondie? I can't even screw her in front of the dad or the granpa? Make her pregnant with my virile seed?

Maybe I should not put my expectation too high next time.

turutu

Jul 11, 2017
Maid:
Speak with her / Go to the ATM near shop / Go to dad / Talk twice / Give him alcohol / Go to the ATM – code 6969 / Go back to maid / Use money on her

v1.0 Final Day 2 - Morning
I am stuck at the ATM

On the Keyboard write "Aunt"
click 6969 "OK"
I got Wrong PIN

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly, I don't like the models used in the game (how many men, so many minds). The only girl I waited to see in action was the maid. Most of the others (except the alcoholic girl) are too fat or old and unattractive. The final is disappointed.
But I wish the dev good luck and more new hot ideas for his future projects!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes