Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a way to just extract all of the images. I know you can do it wth renpy games but I'm not sure about RPGM games.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Can my 0.3version save files use on the final version? Or i have to replay,
A pretty old save, you better start over. If you didn't play for a while using old saves doesn't make sense. Have fun. ;)

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
did anyone had a crush after fucking antie?
i didnt also save so i may need some for day 3 evening or morning

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Day 6 Morning: Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor.

I know where the hole is but I just can't move the object which covers this hole
did you guys have the same problem and how did you solve it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Day 6 Morning: Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor.

I know where the hole is but I just can't move the object which covers this hole
did you guys have the same problem and how did you solve it?
The hole is in the tool shed.

Reactions: Jellyfish_xD

asdqwd

Sep 23, 2017
I can't go into the basement in the store the little shit keeps asking why he should go in there.
The table is located on top, near the picture of a bowl and blue vending machine,the table's color is Brown,move the table to bottom right and the fridge should reveal the basement.

Move the table as previously when trying to get magazines from the maid's room.

sorry for my bad grammar

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I don`t find the knife in the table near the cafe

You need going pool before speak with Christine she try to kill you after go in her room dad punish her and return in her room you can fuck her after you can get the knife in kitchen.....

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes