dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
i think in the hole we made to watch christne masturbate in early version but i can't move the table... i am waiting suggestions too:teary:
do this>

When You in front of table, press "Enter" on keyboard to catch-and-hold table

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT GAME OF THE YEAR

This game's core character is mom but her scenes so much awkard, boring and short. Also, you can fuck mom only ONE TIME and fuck scene is SHORTEST FUCK EVER. Btw, fuck this auntie, fuck this cockcrazy short hair sister. So much garbage things inside this update and a big potential just going to trash. If you never played this game before and excited about mom scenes, just don't play it. There is only 1 fuck scene of the end of the game and it's the shortest, laziest scene ever. I was so much hyped the last version but this is trash.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
How to get rid of the guard(in the kitchen)?
Walkthrough for ver' 1?

Last edited:

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
where is mom on day one morning. finished maid but cant find mom and where is the pool

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT GAME OF THE YEAR

This game's core character is mom but her scenes so much awkard, boring and short. Also, you can fuck mom only ONE TIME and fuck scene is SHORTEST FUCK EVER. Btw, fuck this auntie, fuck this cockcrazy short hair sister. So much garbage things inside this update and a big potential just going to trash. If you never played this game before and excited about mom scenes, just don't play it. There is only 1 fuck scene of the end of the game and it's the shortest, laziest scene ever. I was so much hyped the last version but this is trash.
Couldn't agree more. Icstor knew everyone wanted the Mom scene so he fucking milked but at least he could make it a bit longer & better but whatever his games are garbage now

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
You should go to tool shed first. Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor and get back to the guard.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes