helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I Guys I'm stuck after this i did everything thing but I can't able to find new quiz even i fixed electricity but still please help me out what I'm missing
Check the guide here, just click on the arrow besides "helion02 said"

So I fixed a bunch of problems that the walkthrough had, so things should be far more clear now.

The only thing I can't figure out is how to unlock the damn gallery room

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Please any one tell me how to get rid of that stupid gard
Try talk to Maid in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor (search in the tool shed room) / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
Try talk to Maid in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor (search in the tool shed room) / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Thank you so much i was wasted 1hour15mins not able to find without your help i might be not able to play any more i was going to deleting but suddenly i have thought let's check any one helped or not but you did it (your true hero Bro)

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Any one please help me how to unlock this Window i tryed every thing not able to found please help me
Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

Day 7 Morning:

Dad&Christine:
Talk to her near pool / Go talk to dad in his office(talk to him two times) / Go talk to christine / Check her bedroom / Check it again

Mom&Granpda:
Talk to granpda near bathroom / Go outside using window (jump ‘c’) / Check bathroom / Go to the kitchen and take the knife from the table (after christine) / Go back to the window (press 2 times on window and select knife) / Talk with Mom

Grandpa – Available near entrance after mom/christine.

Day 7 Evening:

Christine&Ellise:
Go talk to her

Mom&Dad:
Use parent’s bedroom doors / Go downstairs talk with dad / Go to parent’s bedroom and talk to mom.

For guys who ask about Walkthrough this is the continue one. Don't forget to leave a like.

Reactions: warriorking

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017

Thank you Goldy,
Your 3rd picture was the answer to my pain. I did not see that crack in the floor in the shed and thought it was the small "spy" hole under the table upstairs that was "borking" the game mechanics. On with the game.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
one of the worst games i ve ever played always searching....also the walkthrough does not help at all...

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes