Tfuinsah

Mar 24, 2018
wish they let you skip scenes, they take so damn long. Also dunno if this is by design but the protagonist looks like a total douche

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
wish they let you skip scenes, they take so damn long. Also dunno if this is by design but the protagonist looks like a total douche
I think that the animated scenes are the strong point of this game, but about the MC I totally agree with you.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
where can I find this blanket ?? on the day 5 in the evening? the instructions say "but there is no shiny spot to find the blanket in the house, shiny spot on the top floor" but there is no shiny spot to find

I've talked to dad already at the pool after the sene with mom in my room then to the pool with dad spoken and he now only says if I'm hungry

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
where can I find this blanket ?? on the day 5 in the evening? the instructions say "but there is no shiny spot to find the blanket in the house, shiny spot on the top floor" but there is no shiny spot to find
I've talked to dad already at the pool after the sene with mom in my room then to the pool with dad spoken and he now only says if I'm hungry
The blanket is in the left room of the upper floor, and there's a shiny spot.
If after the scene with mom in MC room the father isn't sleeping, it's probably a bug.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
thanks for your answer ........ must be a bug have a previous game loaded and then it went ..... and now I have it through and wow what a family hahahaha especially the grandpa was a real help ^^ haha .... the game is really fantastic I had so much fun with the game even though that sometimes really annoyed

with mr speedy (mr speedy = son comes after secunden the same) but sunst first class the game and WHETHER it is a rpgm game and I really do not like it but "icstor" just makes goofy games after playing the amazingly fantastic "milfy city" i also have all of his other games loaded and will play them

U

User_51567

Played this game again from start to finish (last time was couple months ago and never finished the last episode).

Let me start with that i absolutely love the woman in this game, and ellis in particulair has my attention.
The mother... Well awesome...Enough said :p
Like Cristine to, but the Forcing went a little to far in my opinion..Would have been better if they after a couple days they said that they were both sorry and grew from that... I don't mind some Domination and BDSM, but this went a little bit to far for my taste... Actually felt sorry for Cristine...
At that brings me to the MC himself, i liked that he wasn't the stereotype stud in bed who can last for hours....But his character is all over the place... Loving towards mother and Ellis and Aunt and a huge piece of shit towards Cristine..
And way, way to much Father.

Liked the first episode the most, after that the quality and storywriting went downhill fast with every episode and was very obvious that Icstor wanted to be done with his 2 games...(what happenend with kevin's mom ???, the Saleswoman)
Mother going from You can not see me naked and only RubJob to Fucking in 24 hours..

Like the game a lot (better then Incest Story 2 at least)but such a waste that everything was thrown in the thrash so fast.

Nevertheless... Incest Story 1+2, Milf's Villa, Milf's Control, Taboo Request... Had fun with every one in the end...And even while 2 of those were rushed towards the end and never could reach their full potential.. Icstor is one of the better Devs in the incest games genre.. So my thanks for the dozens of hours of entertaining.

Won't play Milfy City unfortunately, first want to see if that game is going to be finished this time :)

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
Hi, i'm stuck on day 2, i need a glaas of water for sis, but i looked at the kitche and bathrooms, i don't find a glass, also not in inventory after i used 1 for muddy water the day before

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes