NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
there is an error guide that when it sends you to go for the solar boat tells you that you fill it water you do not have to fill it water but it will not let you do mission with the aunt to make solar boat

the guide is something incomplete or the steps are wrong apartir of the night half things do not go as the guide is still breaking heads

I try to move the table that in the hole I made with the drill does not leave any table move that site is a bug something?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
nobody knows if I need some update or something this game I have the one that comes down here
I do not leave to drag any table nothing does not let me out of the room

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
nobody knows if I need some update or something this game I have the one that comes down here
I do not leave to drag any table nothing does not let me out of the room
You have to move this one :
bandicam.jpg
Go in front of the table, press Enter and move it down. Repeat these steps to put in the right place.
Note : Press Enter again to return in "normal" mode

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
thank you men is that I did not leave anything marked that table

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I have to go to my aunt's house, to take me driver, problem, that is not already I did my mother's missions repair box pool talk 2 times driver I do not see it you see in the picture someone knows what I have to do

0matrix

Jan 18, 2018
Hi.I'm stuck on day 6th, trying to make the gateguard leave me alone with the maid. I can't reach the hole on the floor because i can't move the table. Any suggestion why?
upload_2018-4-7_4-21-59.png upload_2018-4-7_4-21-59.png

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
like ago to do the mission of the father does not let me look at the computer of his office with the missions of the mother and I did all
I'm on day 3 I do not leave when I go into the office of papa look at the computer does not let me have all missions done mom

Last edited:

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I've seen that there is a distinct lack of a gallery in this game, and I thought this might dissuade many from trying out the game, or might be a major inconvenience to those that want to play the game without wanting to save every single step of the way. There is also that pesky sav limit. So, since I hadn't played the game yet anyway, I decided to make saves at every interaction the MC has with all the female characters as I did my playthrough. This way no CGI and no scenes would be missed. First and foremost I would recommend everyone to play the game the whole way through by themselves since it's a very fun game and there is (almost) zero grind. I'm making this so people won't have to constantly think about saving, since that inevitably retracts from the gameplay. To use the saves, first you have to increase the max save limit of the game. Doing this is very easy. Search for the rpg_managers.js file inside the game directory. Open the file using a good text editor (such as the free and awesome Notepad++ #notsponsored). Search for the term maxSavefiles in the file. Next to the term (or rather very near it), there should be written the number 20. You could theoretically change the number to as many savs as you want, but the higher the number, the laggier the save menu inside the game gets. There're only 85 saves in this zip, so I'd recommend changing the number to 99. That's it, you're done, don't forget to save the file before closing it. This method can be used on any other RPGM games too (at least in my experience)! To install the saves, first make at least one save from inside the game. Then unzip all the files inside the zip and copy them all to the save folder in the game directory, replacing the files in the folder with the ones in the zip. Now start up the game since you're good to go! No more worrying about saving before the scenes! All the saves are in order according to the walkthrough. I would also like to say sorry for two things. Firstly, the saves don't have a list of names of scenes to correspond with them, so the only real way to differentiate them is by their numbers. And secondly, despite trying my hardest, I might have accidentally missed an interaction or two (I'm only human after all). Again, I'm very sorry, but I've tried my best. Lastly, I would be very grateful if someone took the time to go through the saves one by one and made a list stating which save number corresponds with which scene (they are all already in order, so that should help). It would be an excellent way to thank me (if you benefited from my post), to help out the community, and to help out those who will play (or replay) the game later. And also leave a like if the post helped you, I get a (temporary) mood boost from those. I hope I was of help and I wish for everyone to have a fantastic day/night. :)

Last edited:

delray

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I've seen that there is a distinct lack of a gallery in this game, and I thought this might dissuade many from trying out the game, or might be a major inconvenience to those that want to play the game without wanting to save every single step of the way. There is also that pesky sav limit. So, since I hadn't played the game yet anyway, I decided to make saves at every interaction the MC has with all the female characters as I did my playthrough. This way no CGI and no scenes would be missed. First and foremost I would recommend everyone to play the game the whole way through by themselves since it's a very fun game and there is (almost) zero grind. I'm making this so people won't have to constantly think about saving, since that inevitably retracts from the gameplay. To use the saves, first you have to increase the max save limit of the game. Doing this is very easy. Search for the rpg_managers.js file inside the game directory. Open the file using a good text editor (such as the free and awesome Notepad++ #notsponsored). Search for the term maxSavefiles in the file. Next to the term (or rather very near it), there should be written the number 20. You could theoretically change the number to as many savs as you want, but the higher the number, the laggier the save menu inside the game gets. There're only 85 saves in this zip, so I'd recommend changing the number to 99. That's it, you're done, don't forget to save the file before closing it. This method can be used on any other RPGM games too (at least in my experience)! To install the saves, first make at least one save from inside the game. Then unzip all the files inside the zip and copy them all to the save folder in the game directory, replacing the files in the folder with the ones in the zip. Now start up the game since you're good to go! No more worrying about saving before the scenes! All the saves are in order according to the walkthrough. I would also like to say sorry for two things. Firstly, the saves don't have a list of names of scenes to correspond with them, so the only real way to differentiate them is by their numbers. And secondly, despite trying my hardest, I might have accidentally missed an interaction or two (I'm only human after all). Again, I'm very sorry, but I've tried my best. Lastly, I would be very grateful if someone took the time to go through the saves one by one and make a list stating which save number corresponds with which scene (they are all already in order, so that should help). It would be an excellent way to thank me (if you benefited from my post), to help out the community, and to help out those who will play (or replay) the game later. And also leave a like if the post helped you, I get a (temporary) mood boost from those. I hope I was of help and I wish for everyone to have a fantastic day/night. :)
What are you, the white wizard that saves everyone from assured destruction? Good on you, friend!!

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me the effect telling your dad the truth about beatin' yo meat because he likes his mom when he catches you at his computer? is it better to lie and just say its about adeline?

rapox

Apr 6, 2018
on day 3 morning after fixing the power cable and exiting the electric box, i go to PC but nothing happens, then i go to look at electric box again and the power cord is broken again. is it a bug? how can i continue story if it's like this?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
after you fix the wire pull the big lever/handle on the right of the box, then go to the pc on the same day.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes