BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
Hey all, i am stuck... I need to collect the dishes but i can't seem to get one dish no matter how many times i press on it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Peter231

Jul 6, 2017
I need help! Im on the second day and I have only two save files, but the problem is that i cant save anything now, even when trying to rewrite the previous two saves. Any ideas what to do?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I need help! Im on the second day and I have only two save files, but the problem is that i cant save anything now, even when trying to rewrite the previous two saves. Any ideas what to do?
Try this. Right click on the game folder > Properties and check if "read-only" is unflagged.

Reactions: Peter231

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
day 3 I check the pc after I fix the breaker nothing happens. It won't let me access it then I go back the electrical box and the wire is still frayed but my item is gone.???

shizer

Apr 9, 2018
well I finally got past the freezer bit now I'm stuck at day 2 morning after giving the maid the money. it looks
like it's supposed to turn to day 2 evening but it doesn't . I tried to go to Ellis bedroom then touch her but I can't find her. can someone help me? thanks.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
well I finally got past the freezer bit now I'm stuck at day 2 morning after giving the maid the money. it looks
like it's supposed to turn to day 2 evening but it doesn't . I tried to go to Ellis bedroom then touch her but I can't find her. can someone help me? thanks.
Hi shizer, glad you've sorted out the freezer's problem. You can find Ellis near the shop, to the left.

If you've already done everything, to switch from morning to evening simply exit outside.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
I know this is an old post, but you just saved me hours b/c I was playing for over 2 hours (following walkthrough to a T - but only had 1 save file going) & the game bugged out as I was suppose to talk to the chauffeur after oiling the mom's legs by the pool, he drove the dad somewhere before the mom scene & never returned. With no way to progress time in game, the chauffeur never arrived so I couldn't progress. Thanks for this save file!

edit: This was in response to the kind person who uploaded their save file of the finished game, I guess I forgot to add the quote. *please clap*

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
god dammit i wish this game had a gallery, or the stupid house had a back door lol. What kind of fancy mansion ain't got a back door? Some fancy glass things overlooking the pool area? i swear those trips around the whole big ass house every time lol

Reactions: Joland
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes