DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
to be clear, where is the gallery room?
To be clear, there's no gallery.

In the previous versions there was a gallery room once the end of the content was reached, but it was removed in the final release. I know it doesn't make sense but that's how things are.

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
all the way upstairs, left of the stairs, drill the hole, after drag a table from the office on the right to cover the hole

John 9000

May 24, 2017
To be clear, there's no gallery.

In the previous versions there was a gallery room once the end of the content was reached, but it was removed in the final release. I know it doesn't make sense but that's how things are.
Thank you but man that's tough they took out the gallery :/

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you but man that's tough they took out the gallery :/
Yeah, but you can watch all the animations in your browser since they're stored in Milf's Villa\www\movies
The only cons is that, unlike the game, the animations of the same scene are separated.

Siz

Apr 20, 2018
is there anyway to skip the scenes? i dont want to watch 20s of the same loop everytime

branman23

Apr 13, 2018
Tried in front of table in maids room, won't let me move it. I pressed enter and it froze me in place till I hit enter again.

branman23

Apr 13, 2018
You were clear. I walked up to table, pressed enter, and tried to move using arrow keys. Table would not move.

D

Deleted member 541194

Amazing game BUT the ending was a huge disappointment: just one quickie with the mother (one of the best ever) and nothing more. WHY?? If the developer is reading this, please, add more scenes with the mother!

U

User_51567

Amazing game BUT the ending was a huge disappointment: just one quickie with the mother (one of the best ever) and nothing more. WHY?? If the developer is reading this, please, add more scenes with the mother!
Game is finished (or better said abandoned)..
So he was able to work on his new game.

No new content will be made for this (unfortunately).

But i agree on the fact that the ending was a huge FAIL...(same for Incest Story 2).

Reactions: User_804376
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes