Ken Rumble

Mar 24, 2018
I need a little help I am trying to complete day 1 and I can not give Ellis the ice or find the towel to put ice in I just started the game and want to move on. Thanks

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I need a little help I am trying to complete day 1 and I can not give Ellis the ice or find the towel to put ice in I just started the game and want to move on. Thanks
The towel is in the bathroom near the living room, to the right of the sink if I'm not mistaken.
After you've taken it open the menu, combine the towel with ice and come back to Ellis.

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
Day 1 evening, flashlight. I have spent 20 minutes looking under the drawer for the flashlight. I keep seeing the "gear" icon upper left below the bottom of the drawer and down the left edge of the cubby. When I left click, I get nothing? This has to be the right spot.

zonage

Apr 21, 2018
Day 1 evening, flashlight. I have spent 20 minutes looking under the drawer for the flashlight. I keep seeing the "gear" icon upper left below the bottom of the drawer and down the left edge of the cubby. When I left click, I get nothing? This has to be the right spot.
I think it was underneath the table itself, click near the floor.

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
Need some help please.
Day 4 evening, can´t find the shower gel for Ellis...

Nvm, after a long search I found it!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes