Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
Question : :) how many days is this the walk through is just in day 5 ..is day 6 the last day or nah? any walk through thanks for helping..

D

Deleted member 603338

I do not mind the game but there is a lot of just running around an hoping to find things and the cut scenes go on for too long sometimes.

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Guys i am stuck in day three in the moment i speak with the chaeffur and ask him does he not feel hot in his suit he answers me but then i just see a blank screen with him and the MC and i can't quit the scene at all can i fix this somehow? or do i have to start from all over again :?

D

Deleted member 603338

Guys i am stuck in day three in the moment i speak with the chaeffur and ask him does he not feel hot in his suit he answers me but then i just see a blank screen with him and the MC and i can't quit the scene at all can i fix this somehow? or do i have to start from all over again :?
I just did the same exact thing and can not figure out how to get out of it

D

Deleted member 603338

cl
click near the top of his tie!

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Day 1 Evening:

Mom:
Try to enter her bedroom / Go to dad’s office / Speak with him two times – Search parent’s bedroom key / Go to her

Cant find the key

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible for someone to make a walktrough till the end of the game? official walktrough is only untill version 0.3

And i find it super annoying to find something miniscule on RPGM games even with the current walktrough i still get lost :(

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
I am stuck at the part that I have to move a table to hide the hole in the floor. Has somebody the tip to move the table ? I can't find it. Thank you !

nokangoo

May 10, 2018
I'm sry when the question is stupid but when i start the game i only get a white screen. In the description it says it can take a while on first start but after 30min still white :( (downloaded game from icstor)

EDIT: Tried this version...same problem

WIN10 64BIT
GTX970
RAM 16GB
i5-4690k

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
well, Ive stuck right on start - Day 1 - Maids room - I cant pull the table to the wardrobe. When I press ENTER, the character doesnt move at all...

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes