DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
well, Ive stuck right on start - Day 1 - Maids room - I cant pull the table to the wardrobe. When I press ENTER, the character doesnt move at all...
You've probably skipped a step, take a look here :

Reactions: sedin

AddictedToCock

May 14, 2018
Hi Folks,

I recently downloaded Milfs Villa by ICSTOR, great game, loved it. I was just wondering about the gallery room and where it might be. I've read somewhere that it's available after you've finished the game, but when I enter the last scene with the mother, it plays and the sort of "after credits" where it explains what happened in the next 6 months shows, and then I get the message:"Thanks for Playing" and it puts me back on the Main Menu. When I reenter my save, im back before I started the last cutscene, and I've looked everywhere for the gallery room.

Any help is appreciated

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I was just wondering about the gallery room and where it might be.
The gallery room was removed in the final version. Someone posted a save folder with saves made before each scene few pages back, or you can watch all the animations in your browser since they're stored in Milf's Villa\www\movies
Just keep in mind that the animations of the same scene are separated.

AddictedToCock

May 14, 2018
The gallery room was removed in the final version. Someone posted a save folder with saves made before each scene few pages back, or you can watch all the animations in your browser since they're stored in Milf's Villa\www\movies
Just keep in mind that the animations of the same scene are separated.
ah really its gone? well thanks for clearing it up tho

c1911

May 23, 2018
I am stuck at trying to find a glass after watching the sister through the hole I drilled in the wall.
I am trying to get a glass of water and put the sleeping pills in it, but I can not find the glass.

The cupboard in the kitchen has no glass and I do not know where I can get / find one.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I already finish al the events in Day 1 Morning but but I can do to avance the time? I mean idk what to do now.

anubis1434

May 24, 2018
pls im stuck on day 6

how can i use a crowbar to make a hole to attract door's guard
where is the location ?
i tried to find the hole that drilled to spy sister but it cant move the table

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Im on day one evening but had to step away is there a way to save game? I tried to save using the option but it wouldnt allow me to. Do I have to reach a specific point or is it not available at all?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes