Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck on ATM stage. I want to add password 6969 but there's already Aunt written. How do I erase that and put password? I'm playing on Android. Please help.

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys! I've got a little problem... When I close the game, I lost all of my saves... Does it normal?
I play on the android version
I was on the day 5 T_T

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys! I've got a little problem... When I close the game, I lost all of my saves... Does it normal?
I play on the android version
I was on the day 5 T_T
no, but if you don't grant this app the permission to access external storage, then yes.

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?
it is one run through if you get confuse you can read the walkthrough

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
so there is no chance of missing stuff or if you do you can always go back and get it?
From what I remember when I play the game back then... There's no chance of you to miss stuff because you cannot progress without completing the task. Also this game does not have a gallery in it

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

fantasykelvin

May 9, 2018
great game, easy to fap with. its actually more RPGM than visual novel. if your familiar with RPGM, this is actually very top tier RPGM games

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes