Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
i'm really late to this party, just found this game last night and almost marathoned it, but sleep got the better of me.
what beautiful animations and women. i've seen 2 models before, the evil sister and the aunt in other games. during animation, i swear those models look even better.

i'm just sad that for all the "i'm not on the pills" that gets thrown around, none of the main house girls get pregnant. the aunt gets pregnant and yeah, it's most likely yours, but the game is even vague about that saying she got pregnant by a guy she met.

pregnany harem for the young master would have been a dream.

well that's my two scents. loved it, was long and a little grindy, but it it got my rocks off. i actually found milfy city before this so now i'm not sure what i can play lol. sometimes you just find gems like this that no one seems to recommend.
Yeah dude... None of them are pregnant... Only the aunt got pregnant probably from MC character... But the aunt denied it said it from the guy from the club... but I do really think that the aunt got pregnant mostly by MC character...

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
why do i have freezes in this game? i mean i do not have on any kind of game but on this one i do, and quite often

brianf82

Oct 12, 2018
I totally love this game ! It's just excellent, and fun to play. Great graphics, love that mom ! :) Hope to see more !!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
but I suggest you play at the pc..
or you simply use my original version posted here in this very thread (the search function is your friend).
but you can ofc jump through the loops of link-shorteners and whatnot @ this site and come back here to ask "how can i jump" and "how do i open the safe".

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
or you simply use my original version posted here in this very thread (the search function is your friend).
but you can ofc jump through the loops of link-shorteners and whatnot @ this site and come back here to ask "how can i jump" and "how do i open the safe".

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Hey guys, have any1 a save from the end of day 2 (or mor exactly,at the start of day 2 evening) because i replaced some old saves in wrong places and my little progress is lost .. Please help!

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Here is the save file that i have for 0.4

file1 = Day 1 (Morning)
file2 = Day 2 (Morning)
file3 = Day 2 (Evening)
file4 = Day 3 (Morning)
file5 = Day 4 (Morning)
file6 = Day 5 (Morning)
file7 = Day 5 (Evening - Just before sleeping with mom + Gallery)
You save my life , bud

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes