Aug 6, 2020
Peeps, I can't interact with the wardrobe the first day and also the desk/table( i just stand there when interacting with table).
Help please. I can't believe i'm having to drop this after the first 20 minutes. Someone check if the download is up to date and without corruption.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Second day After drilling into christine's room the game closed down and i cant save for some reason? any help with these issues?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
is it required to interact with all to advance the day? can i just focus on one person and ignore the other events or we have to do everything step by step?

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
I need help, day 5 am Morning talking to Eli I can't get a bottle of Whiskey. The lockpick doesn't spin.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So yeah my game crashed after Day 4 costing me one and half hour of progress. Fuck this game.

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
the game just keeps closing itself ... does anyone know how to solve it ???
(if necessary: the use of memory is normal, disk also, only the use of energy that is always "very high")

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
I can't progress aunt day 2 morning
Walkthrough says (go to mud use water sunscreen/ or jerk on it in your room)
Neither of these is working
I can't fap and I can't use mud

Nov 20, 2020
Android version is full of bugs....if you exit the app all your saves disappears...and the lockpick is also bad
Only way to play on android.
It will take 4 to 6 hours playing on Android you can minimize the app in background to take breaks just don't close it.
ATM pin Aunt word can be erased by touching with two fingers the same way how menu and save options are brought up.
Use walk-through to save time.
For lockpick touch alternatively left and right with index finger and middle finger quickly and it will move clockwise to right side after it reaches the end just click on it and it will open.

Reactions: leodgamer

leodgamer

Oct 10, 2020
Only way to play on android.
It will take 4 to 6 hours playing on Android you can minimize the app in background to take breaks just don't close it.
ATM pin Aunt word can be erased by touching with two fingers the same way how menu and save options are brought up.
Use walk-through to save time.
For lockpick touch alternatively left and right with index finger and middle finger quickly and it will move clockwise to right side after it reaches the end just click on it and it will open.
Thanx for the tip but the lockpik control is not problem but the correct position in which the lock will open that is still mystery

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I have a game version with translation in my language, but when I go to the save download file in the topic, it still defaults to English, what should I do?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes