• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

abhinav11ag

May 5, 2020
actually i wrongly selected talk to chauffeur. He ask me "whether you want to just chat or you want me to take me somewhere" & instead of asking him to take me to Kevin's, I asked him whether "you don't feel hot and that uniform". Now the game is stuck at that point only how can I get rid of it can somebody help please please please. is there somewhere I can click so that the game may proceed?
1588715541120.png

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
any remake news...???
No, but for what? The important thing is that Icstor concentrates at once on continuing and satisfactorily finishing his Milfy City. His only game that could deserve a remake of his and that would not be an eternal delay over his Milfy City would be that of his short game Taboo Request.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I have a problem. on day 3 i fixed the electric box but nothing happen. if i open that again the cable is broken again and my cable is not in the inventory anymore, neither in the metal cabinet..

also have another question:Why animations so long? can't i skip them?

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Day three morning stuck. Talked to dad before chauffeur and they left. I completed Ellis and mom but now stuck with nothing to move game forward and still have aunt, Kevin's mom and dad to still interact with. Any way to get dad and chauffeur back to house?

Nevermind...I found a cabinet that I could open and fix the cable which led to other things to progress forward.

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The game is really good, good story, awesome models, literally perfect animations (Some bugs on certain transitions tho but rarely occur), but some scenes seem a bit forced, would take different paths and actions on certain things, sadly couldn't work more on Kevin's mom, but not a big deal, she kicked MC on the balls, really liked the chaffeur, would like to set him up with Kevin's mom, just for fun, nothing really relevant to the story, thanks for the game, really enjoyable

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes