Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
I am saving the game after my play and when I restart the app I can't find my saved files/games. Please help.

Can anyone tell where the game folder is located in Android, I can't find it.

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

I encountered a problem when finding the syringe. I found it but the picture is bugged displaying the room and the shelves. I can't go out the room ; I restarted the game several times but the problem is still here.
Someone got a solution please ?

Myto

Aug 8, 2017
I'm using Laid's walkhtrough and at step 26 to Linda... In that step it says 'talking about Bob at parents room in morning'
However, when I went there, there is nobody... What should trigger to start that?

And same with Celia; it says visit Celia's appermant at night but when I visited there it says, it closed you need key...

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm using Laid's walkhtrough and at step 26 to Linda... In that step it says 'talking about Bob at parents room in morning'
However, when I went there, there is nobody... What should trigger to start that?

And same with Celia; it says visit Celia's appermant at night but when I visited there it says, it closed you need key...
wrong game
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/ this is the correct one

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
how i can open the lock i got the pick lock but i can't open it is there any one can help me with it

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Could someone help me I am stuck on day 6 morning, I can't find the small hole on the floor to use the crowbar on? This is to get the gateguard to go away.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Could someone help me I am stuck on day 6 morning, I can't find the small hole on the floor to use the crowbar on? This is to get the gateguard to go away.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes