Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Hi. I'm stuck at Day 4 - Morning. When we come to dad's secretary and I need to take a shower, but I can't leave the room or do anything else. When I try to leave it says "I don't need to go there".
Day 4 Morning
Take off clothes and take a shower / Go to the sixth room from the left / Go back take a shower and go downstairs to talk with Dad.

Reactions: mpror

kevinftw123

Dec 3, 2017
does anyone know how to get in the basement in the store? it keeps telling me that it looks suspicious and doesn't let me in.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
does anyone know how to get in the basement in the store? it keeps telling me that it looks suspicious and doesn't let me in.
Go to saleswoman / Speak with her / Check all fridges / Take table from the top and move it to the down-right corner / Take alcohol and drugs from the basement / Speak with her

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck on the Mom quest on Day 1. Is the wine glass on the counter the one I'm supposed to get? I can't pick it up and no icon shows when I move the cursor over it.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the Mom quest on Day 1. Is the wine glass on the counter the one I'm supposed to get? I can't pick it up and no icon shows when I move the cursor over it.
Kitchen – Take glass / Sink – Fill glass with water / Go to her, above the pool is mud – use glass on it / Use this glass on her

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Kitchen – Take glass / Sink – Fill glass with water / Go to her, above the pool is mud – use glass on it / Use this glass on her
Thanks for your response, but you basically just repeated the walkthrough. All you did was tell me to get a glass. The only glass that I see in the kitchen is the wine glass. I'm asking if that is the RIGHT glass and if so, HOW do I pick it up because I've been unable to do so like I have with other items like the batteries or keys, where all I needed to do was click on them.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for your response, but you basically just repeated the walkthrough. All you did was tell me to get a glass. The only glass that I see in the kitchen is the wine glass. I'm asking if that is the RIGHT glass and if so, HOW do I pick it up because I've been unable to do so like I have with other items like the batteries or keys, where all I needed to do was click on them.
dm your save file

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes