IamtonyD

Aug 3, 2019
just on a laptop the now so not much the problem is a general crash/game closes after around 15min so just saving constantly to combat it

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I stuck on day 3.
Swimming lesson done, fix the cable done (but cant tell mom), but the chauffuer is still away with dad

bekicotttttt

Jun 13, 2019
Alertt!!!!!!!
I have problem If i saved the game and close aplication, continue cant clicked, i must be play for begining again..
help how to be fixing it,,, i play on android

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Alertt!!!!!!!
I have problem If i saved the game and close aplication, continue cant clicked, i must be play for begining again..
help how to be fixing it,,, i play on android
I know the feeling, but I figured it out of how to keep your saves which you have to give the app permission to use the storage in your phone

Last edited:

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I just discovered this game and I liked it a lot.
I would have liked a task to help Kevin fuck his mother (and let him fuck your mother, mother exchange).
Also some scene with your father and one of your sisters.
I miss a gallery and have more control over the animated scenes (other than a simple video).
For the all, it's very good.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
I just discovered this game and I liked it a lot.
I would have liked a task to help Kevin fuck his mother (and let him fuck your mother, mother exchange).
Also some scene with your father and one of your sisters.
I miss a gallery and have more control over the animated scenes (other than a simple video).
For the all, it's very good.
(n):FacePalm:

Reactions: Durruti2000

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Is there any possible way to just watch the scene replays? I dont remember that being an option. Does anyone know if that is possible in Ren'py port?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Is there any possible way to just watch the scene replays? I dont remember that being an option. Does anyone know if that is possible in Ren'py port?
Nope cause the game doesn't have gallery. There's renpy port. Here

Reactions: A0144

eri53

Jun 26, 2019
Back to kevin / Blackmail her / Go back home to mom’s bedroom – take sexy clothes top and bottom / Connect it / Go back to her
why not connect item

emiliukas

Aug 28, 2018
Hi. I'm stuck at Day 4 - Morning. When we come to dad's secretary and I need to take a shower, but I can't leave the room or do anything else. When I try to leave it says "I don't need to go there".

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes