tttxxxrrr

Apr 6, 2020
This might be a stupid question but my keyboard backspace do not delete the info( ex: everytime I try to put the code at ATM, I can't change the values or delete it.) What is the key to erase or change the numbers/words?
I will appreciate help.
Regards
I already found it :D
BTW for further information, just need to Right Click over the word/number you want to delete.

tttxxxrrr

Apr 6, 2020
Day 3, spoke with mom in the pool twice after spy her and now I need to speak with the chauffer but he's not close to the garage or anywhere. Does anyone knows where I can find him?
Thank you

Reactions: Krek228

tttxxxrrr

Apr 6, 2020
-Restore power to the house
-Return to office, click on computer (no icon shows that computer is clickable)
-then go annoy Mom at the pool

That worked for me.
The icon does not appear and also is not clickable for me. Just stucked there. buh..

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
How to exit from View attachment 622335 stuck there. I'm play with andorid by the way.
I had the same problem on PC.. it is a small area in the bottom section that gets you out. it's a bit poorly designed i think but keep searching for it. You will find it. I spent about 3-4 minutes on pc to find it.. Your action if i remeber correctly it's the same as always, but with a smaller window to find the"back button"

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Sad, since this game had some of the hottest milfs (Aunt Karen) but was rushed as Icstor tends to lose interest in his projects after a few updates. He himself has admitted this and now it seems he may either finish up Milfy City in 2 final updates or continue working on it while he starts his new game.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Puncuk

Aug 10, 2017
I'm playing this game with android and just finish there story but there's no gallery. Any solution?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes