S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
The earlier Polls come into play for 0.29. That is, the hot scenes are to be devoted to Linda, Maggie, Alicia, and Gloria. As well, Joey will be more dominant towards babes in general.
Linda getting pregnant won't happen for several updates but the idea might be "trending" by 0.30.
What specific h-scenes that will happen with Linda is unknown and unknowable by players at this time. My guesstimates would include either a BJ, some 69er action, or some next-level (rather than merely rubbing) ass-play.
a BJ for me at this moment is like a step back considering what Linda and MC have been through. Though i'm not against it if it's outside of that special thing dev has prepared for us. Probably there will be an ass fuck. Also, i'd like to see the story advance further.
- Btw, do we know who the old man's daughter is? We are now at 0.28 and don't have a clue who she is. And what about that DNA test Joey was supposed to do.
- Did Gloria find out that third person who went on vacation along with Linda and her husband?

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Fair enough...so is the newest update only a sandbox to allow us to navigate a few are (not really progress game but click items), talk to the woman in the pool and limo driver? OH an allow us to view gallery of progress to that point?

OR is their gameplay and I am missing it? Can someone please tell me (right from start game) what to do after clicking every item (to get the text description), talking to the woman in the pool, how do I progress...anyway to make Mom appear...unlock dads den or guest room? Something seems to be cookin on the stove...
Don’t let the squares fool you. I think it’s been stated that they are just place holders for now and depending on supporter requests and future updates, the squares will have scenes added in them.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Fair enough...so is the newest update only a sandbox to allow us to navigate a few are (not really progress game but click items), talk to the woman in the pool and limo driver? OH an allow us to view gallery of progress to that point?

OR is their gameplay and I am missing it? Can someone please tell me (right from start game) what to do after clicking every item (to get the text description), talking to the woman in the pool, how do I progress...anyway to make Mom appear...unlock dads den or guest room? Something seems to be cookin on the stove...
Check the walkthrough. You will find all you need there.
And no , the previous update included the gallery items for Linda but also some game progression as well.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The worst feeling is not coming on for a few days knowing that the update is sometime close to the end of the month and not seeing it in latest updates. feelsbad.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
The worst feeling is not coming on for a few days knowing that the update is sometime close to the end of the month and not seeing it in latest updates. feelsbad.
we have to be patient, i assure you they will do their best to bring us as quickly as possible and most important, without bugs

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Sorry, I was wrong about the version, it would be the current version, if it is not too uncomfortable, could you pass me this version?
Oh it is a save for 0.28, I wrote version 0.27 instead of version 0.28, sorry o_O
(The save is right after the scene with the hospital secretary and before you give dixie cup to Gloria)

Reactions: V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes