rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I quited 2021. 01.31. Sunday. I delivered content on 2020.12.24. (there was no update in 2021.01.)I quited myself.
I do not know anything of delay.
I only wait here for the last animations and comments so i can see the result of my work.
As others have said we are looking forward to your work and getting properly awarded for it.

CrocHold

Aug 4, 2020
I quited 2021. 01.31. Sunday. I delivered content on 2020.12.24. (there was no update in 2021.01.)I quited myself.
I only wait here for the last animations and comments so i can see the result of my work.
Can you give some hints...regarding what we can expect in the update...who's on his hitlist now...some new tits?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Please tell us is there a sex scene with Linda or not. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
They actually released a new version... why couldn't they tell us anything? I cancelled my pledge, but I don't regret it, what they did was way below expectations. Here is their explanation:

"Old Artist Left project , Recruited New Artist to finish update."

If what Inusen told us is true, they effectively threw him under the bus to excuse their delays. The reason I'm inclined to believe Inusen, is because they could just have said so way before the release. It's no fucking coinsidence they released it at the end of month. Doing it at the 28th would probably be too suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: arben245

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
They actually released a new version... why couldn't they tell us anything? I cancelled my pledge, but I don't regret it, what they did was way below expectations. Here is their explanation:

"Old Artist Left project , Recruited New Artist to finish update."

If what Inusen told us is true, they effectively threw him under the bus to excuse their delays. The reason I'm inclined to believe Inusen, is because they could just have said so way before the release. It's no fucking coinsidence they released it at the end of month. Doing it at the 28th would probably be too suspicious.
I believe, your link was deleted. Sadly this site doesn't have PMs

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
Start 0f 0.35
-Click on the Bed to sleep/scene from previous version
-Go to Map - PORT
-Get Gasoline Canister
-Go to MILFTOON SHOP - Drag/Drop Gasoline to Jason
-Go to JASON HOUSE - UPSTAIRS - Talk Gloria - Drag/Drop Gasoline to Gloria
-Go to MILFTOON SHOP - Drag/Drop BLACK BOX to Jason
-Drag/Drop CHECKBOOK on Jason
-Go Home - Parents Room
-Click on Linda
[SCENE]
-Go OUTSIDE House - Get Package next to Post
-Go to PORT
-Ship/Boat should be there now. Drag/Drop Captain ID On Boat
-Go Home - Joey's bedroom - Click on woman bending over
-Go to Guest room
[SCENE]
-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Talk (click) on Jason
-Go to Police Station
-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Drag/Drop Weed on Jason
-Go Home - Click on woman bending over
[SCENE]
It took two months to make the update that short.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Reactions: arben245

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Unfortunately this game is dying,
I don't know whose art it is (and it doesn't even matter),
the best milf in the game, the most beautiful and delicious, receives all this sloppiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't actually play the update... but that looks like shit. Like someone who just learned to colour within the lines. This doesn't look like Inu's art at all. I'd be interesting to hear, what he has to say. Either he was blackout drunk while doing this part or they didn't use, what he gave them.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The angle of the camera is catastrophic with Janet. I hope this is the last update see Linda pregnant and update is very short. I hope the next update will not be delayed. Also, they should give us news about what will happen in the next updates with the new artist. :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The angle of the camera is catastrophic with Janet. I hope this is the last update see Linda pregnant and update is very short. I hope the next update will not be delayed. Also, they should give us news about what will happen in the next updates with the new artist. :)
Do you have a save before the new first new sex scene with Linda? Look at the difference in animation quality between the handjob and the grinding part :KEK:

Reactions: Qtiomega89

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Do you have a save before the new first new sex scene with Linda? Look at the difference in animation quality between the handjob and the grinding part.
I'm so angry because Linda's pregnancy is still going on and because of the very bad angles of having sex for how long they won't learn. :confused:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
People, the excuse is a total lie , If MTD explains this way it is a shame. In january there was no reason to delay. I quited in jan 31.
I did not draw Linda with that Angle. Janet angle was choosen by developer.
My post might be deleted from here..
Anyway i made all the content they asked for an update in a script for january and i quited after ward when i almost finished the next version content.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What will happen with the new artist? Starting his/her first day in school in half a year :WaitWhat: Kindergarden is tough and Timmy stole half the crayons.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes