D

Deleted member 386829

i thinked this update was good, guys im sure more linda is cumming soon

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul
Jun 21, 2018
I feel like it shouldn't be Linda getting angry at Joey all the time and it's his turn to be angry at her. She always teases him then lets him down. Reverse the roles a bit.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
I tried three times to finish updates to this game. I am done with even trying now. Great art, shit game.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
First time playing this and honestly, Linda/Mom is a cunt.
Yeah in part one she was a little bit of a stern bitch, but in part 2 she is far more likeble and is
like typical Mother character i would say.
I feel like it shouldn't be Linda getting angry at Joey all the time and it's his turn to be angry at her. She always teases him then lets him down.
She really has a reason to be angry at him. As i said before she is doing everything for him, instead of little bit of comfort, she gets fuck toy treatment.

Nova191

Nov 6, 2017
is there a download for the older versions i downloaded the current version and it way ahead in the story

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The game engine is a bitch to play in. Music sometimes doesn't turn off when you want it to, doesn't save whenever you want it to, no hints and gallery is crude to say the least as you can't enjoy all the art in the game just the previous one. The story has it's own ups and downs such as House MILF(linda) acting like a black gangsta when it doesn't fit her character same for Gloria, I mean I will break your legs is soo casually thrown out like flyers. I do wish I saw more of Mrs Jackson her model is amazing and it's a shame we don't see more of her. Props to the artist for his hard work on the art, but pls fix the females faces when they have sex, part 1 had the worst facial expression during sex 2 was rough and needed more polish as Mrs jacksons face distorted the most in her sex scene.

Reactions: Argrond

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Really, the closest thing to a "bug" in this update was the fact that giving/receiving inventory items was extra-confusing. Although it's conceivable that the dev-team wants players to be more alert to in-game dialogs (this sorted out the inventory exchanges very nicely) since this has been one of their goals since the beginning of MD.

I personally thought 0.25 was the 2nd best update yet with something suitable for quite a few tastes. Ofc, 0.24 was the gold-medal update...
thanks (y) :love:

Reactions: virtuvoid

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Are there any plans to introduce a functional gallery, going forward?

The existing 'gallery' misses a vast majority of scenes and other CG's (forget about animations for the scope of this).

I always want to revisit a scene, and let's just say I didn't "save before every event" in my initial play through, to revisit them.

The prospect of replaying through the game just to see a scene, is less than ideal to say the least.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes