• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GDx182

Feb 12, 2020
First time posting but been playing for a long while and wanted to say that you guys are doing fantastic job. It just gets better and better every update. Last time I played Milftoon Drama was the v20 version, was busy back then and had to stop for a long while so coming back with all the the new updates was nice. Can’t wait for the next one.

Also YES!!! Finally Joey and Linda finally fucked. Been waiting so long to finally happen. Then Joey pissed off Linda and kicked him out which sucked, I’m hoping that it’s just the beginning and Linda’s warming up to Joey and it’ll be a more permanent thing between them later on.

Lastly wanted to say and sorry if I’m not supposed to talk about this here but I’m happy that part 5 of Arranged Marriage was finally finished and I’m assuming there will be a part 6 since it’s “to be continued”, hoping it doesn’t take to long since it’s the same artist, which is why I’m mentioning this. Love his/her artwork, so big thanks to the artist.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Are serious even this game have multi paths or routes. The MC is DDD to that.

Anyone has a gif for the slaps. Its was sooo satisfying

Reactions: allintine

darkness95

Nov 4, 2019
Maybe this was already mentioned but i scrolled back several pages and didnt see anything.. when will the next update be? Really enjoying this game so far

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
slpapp.gif GD: i hope you like it, it was really cool to make this slap:) He erans this:)

Thank Everyone for the kind words, i just started to do the contents for the next month:)there are a lot of stuffs:)

Well it is Valentine day so you should check our patreon channel for some news today:D

For an update we never forget about Linda. ;)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 551732 GD: i hope you like it, it was really cool to make this slap:) He erans this:)

Thank Everyone for the kind words, i just started to do the contents for the next month:)there are a lot of stuffs:)

Well it is Valentine day so you should check our patreon channel for some news today:D

For an update we never forget about Linda. ;)
Love your work! Excited for next Linda scene :)

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, whenever i open the game i get a black screen but can still hear the intro sound effects and all. Any idea how to fix?
- Both part 1 and part 2 ive downloaded from this thread.
- Part 1 was around 282MB and part 2 254MB
- My OS is Windows 10
- I have redownloaded both files but problem persists
- Have opened as administrator but nothing changes
- The screen is black, i can hear the background music and apparently i can click stuff around but screen stays black

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hi, whenever i open the game i get a black screen but can still hear the intro sound effects and all. Any idea how to fix?
- My OS is Windows 10
- The screen is black, i can hear the background music and apparently i can click stuff around but screen stays black
Is this the first time playing the game or have you played the game (and worked fine) in the past?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
- My OS is Windows 10
Did you install any kind of Direct X in the past? Or some dll or C++?Maybe an open Gl refreshing can cause this.
(By first time i missed some dll files and needed to search them. )
There is an option by the compatibility to run it as administrator or try to set the colors and resolution in different ways.Did you try those?
I hope you found an answer.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
kind of confused guys just started and wondering how everything works, when you get the cocktail and try to drag and drop ice or a leaf in it, it does nothing at all

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is part 2 the continuation of part 1 or a rework since the start

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What version do you start with broken arms after best friend fight been awhile can't remember were I leftoff

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes